Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
luvthefluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
CLOSED

CLOSED. I will announce and pm winner soon!

I bought this diaper in an auction brand new from a upcoming wahm. I have decided to pass this on to pay if forward. I have been blessed with awesome diapers along the way and this diaper needs a good home. It is not the best made diaper. It comes with a trifold lay in insert that is blue MF on one side, white softer fabric on the other. The diaper has never been used and has just been sewn. I cannot promise it functions well as I have never used it but its FREE

I ask that this diaper be passed on for free when you are done using it, or if you do not like it as well.

Please be an active member in other forums other than fost.

I will select a winner via random.org friday evening. Please do not enter past 9pm eastern time on Friday. Any entries after that point will not be considered.

To enter: Please tell me about a time when you have passed diapers along for free to a mother in need, or posted a free lotto on DS easy peasy

Advertisement

Last edited by luvthefluff; 01-25-2013 at 10:06 PM.
luvthefluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Kaylacherie88
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Very nice! I would like to enter for this. I haven't had the opportunity to pass any items along to other mommys yet. This is my first child and we are expecting her in the beginning of April. I do intend on passing along everything I have received though FFS once we no longer need it. Thank you!
Kaylacherie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PIF OS Fleece Fitted. Unused. Strawberry Shortcake

cute!!

Just a few days ago I gave all of my infant sized prefolds, my only small pocket and some covers to a local mom who has a 4 month old that was born with his intestines that like to twist and turn, so he's had multiple surgeries and has a constant feeding tube. Sweetest little guy. But the diapers hurt his tummy, so she wanted to try cloth.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'll enter! I have done FFS on a few fleece items I have made and gave a teenaged friend some prefolds and covers for her newborn because she wanted to try cloth.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
guntersvillebride
Registered Users
seller

I haven't given away any free diapers yet as I am due in July and will need what I have. But I would love to be entered and I plan to start having multiple FFS lottos when this baby is done with some of the diapers.
guntersvillebride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #6
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Enter me please! I've done a couple lottos on a Facebook Pay It Forward group. It is exciting!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #7
willowmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haven't had the wonderful pleasure of being able to pass anything on yet! I look forward to giving some day! Please consider us !
Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
oregonmom
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Enter me please.
I have a ffs up right now, but no one is wanting my stuff yet.
I gave all my diapers to my SIL about 2 years ago for her little boy and then she gave back the ones that were not dead a few months ago in antisipation of our little one due in March.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #9
77Lipen
Registered Users

I'd like to enter:

I recently bought some diapers for daycare (I was planning on 6 but got 7 instead, they were the Velcro kind to make it easy), when I a call out for help on Facebook. A girls sister had passed away leaving her twin 3 mo old babies. Her parents had assumed custody and were thinking of cloth. She was asking for some help with getting them a stash started and was thinking that Velcro pockets would be the way to go hot her parent.
Done, I immediately knew why I bought an extra diaper. I sent 5 off to the parents. Daycare can use snaps.

The story is legit (the were news clippings if you googled the moms name).

When I'm done cloth diapering I plan to donate all my stash to cloth for a cause. It's a Canadian charity that helps moms get started in cloth diapering.
77Lipen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
luvthefluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: CLOSED

WINNER IS #1! Congrats Kaylacherie88 I will pm you