Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #21
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Size 16 from a 20

ForumRunner_20130223_001220.jpg

Advertisement

Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:05 AM   #22
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Jan / Feb HCG support thread

You look great!
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:46 AM   #23
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Just stumbled across this thread. I've been an active hcger here before. Thinking about starting another round in March. You're all doing awesome, good luck!!
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #24
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
209 this am. Hard to believe I was 252 in Dec.
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 AM   #25
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tell me all about this stuff ladies! I gave birth 14 months ago to my 2nd baby. I'm now up 10# from me post delivery weight. I exercise approx. 3-4 times a week, I'm a big health nut. I eat a banana or some kind of fruit for breakfast and then make juice or make a green smoothie for lunch. Then supper is normal. We dont eat a ton of red meats, mostly chicken and salmon or shrimp. We do eat hamburger (raised by a friend of ours so not the processed store crap) about 2 times a week. And I do have a sweet tooth but I've cut way back. I'm getting super frustrated because I watch what I eat, work out and still am up 10# from a year ago. Weight is not easily lost on me apparently. So where do you get the HCG stuff and do you have to stick to the 500 calorie diet? I currently eat 1300.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #26
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
60 days until p3!

Old 03-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #27
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jumping back in here. I am planning on a different approach this time because in the past I never finished properly. My bad habits always come back and I went from 164 from last summer to 200 a couple days ago. It doesn't help the weight loss when dh says he loves me no matter what size I am. Right now I am frustrated with myself and am motivated to not make any excuses. I need to weigh no more than 150! I am not going to do the strict 500 this time because that is where I have had problems since I am still nursing. I found this and will do up to 800 if I feel like it. I have been doing the very low calories since Friday and have lost at least a pound a day and right now I am happy. This is the last vial of RX HCG that I had so I have to make this a good one and then decide if I want to get more or try the homeopathic route.

Kate~ Now an exhausted Mommy of 9!
ISO/IHA
tiredmommyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #28
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

KaleidoscopeEyes you look great! Congratulations on your weight loss.

ISO/IHA
Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #29
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks I've decided to extent p2. I will start p3 june 6
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #30
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have still lost about a pound a day but today I cheated (not badly but it was still a cheat). Our oldest son called and told us he proposed to his girlfriend and they came over for dinner. My brother and his 2 kids came to town for a visit and today they came to our house for lunch. I will get back in gear tomorrow because now I have a wedding that I must look good for!

Morning update: my cheating cost me a half pound. Most items were legal (grilled chicken, asparagus, salad) but had illegal ingredients: sugar, oil, fat.

ISO/IHA

Last edited by tiredmommyof8; 03-29-2013 at 09:56 AM.