Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #11
cjdj3
Registered Users

Re: combi coccoro or chicco keyfit 30?

Get the Chicco. It is really good.

Me and my wife bought 2 of them for our twins, and they are very reliable.

Here's a review that helped us choose between the Graco and the Chicco: Chicco Keyfit 30 review

As you can see, it is a very nice carseat all around.

Happy Parenting!

Advertisement

cjdj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
sparkle3116
Registered Users
seller

I have a coccoro my short 20 month old still fits in and it's a great seat for travel and easy installation, but I loved being able to click my infant seat into the stroller so I didn't have to wake the baby up to pop into the post office for 2 minutes.

I originally bought a snugride 22 for DS1 b/c I thought I wouldn't want to use the bucket once he got heavy, but the ease of clicking it in the stroller and being able to easily cover him with our cold midwest winters (we have street parking only and sometimes have to walk a couple of blocks) was just so great that I upgraded to a Snugride 30 to keep him in the infant seat until February or March when it started to warm up.

If I had an attached garage and didn't run so many brief errands with the baby in tow, I would definitely consider skipping the infant seat.

It really depends upon your lifestyle and your child. My DS always woke up when I took him out of the car seat, but lots of babies sleep right through being transferred in and out.
sparkle3116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #13
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

With a 2 year old, I'd get a bucket without a second thought. Being able to carry the bucket in while baby stays asleep, is awesome for the preschool run, and click and go is so much easier when you are trying to hang on to a 2 year old.

I couldn't live without my bucket. We actually got our Onboard 35 back out (DD is almost 2) because it is so cold here. Getting DS (3.5) strapped in plus her strapped in while we have -5 windchill is just no fun. DD is 25 pounds, and I still would rather carry that around in the bucket than spend time getting 2 kids strapped in while it is snowing.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 02-08-2013 at 10:09 PM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote