Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile Keeping please delete

We are destashing all non cotton diapers. Some of these I bought on FSOT and only used a handful of times, but they just don't work for my super sensitive girls.

I have 2 large sandies, one regular bamboo, and one hand dyed bamboo with matching doubler. The plain one has some balding and shows wear, has life left in it but I'm pricing it accordingly. The dyed one is in GUC, don't see any balding on it and elastics and snaps are good. Will throw in 2 more unknown brand doublers too, they feel soft and are nice and absorbent but don't feel like cotton so we won't use them, they fit sandies nicely. 12ppd for the lot.

close up of balding

I have 5 small bamboo sandies, all the white natural color, some ebf staining on them (sorry its winter in Maine so haven't tried sunning them). No balding that I can see and have good elastics and snaps. 4 have matching motherease bamboo doublers and one has an unknown doubler. Asking $50ppd for the lot.

Please pm me for a response.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by marliah; 02-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.
marliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bamboo sandies, smalls and larges (photos added)

added photos.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bamboo sandies, smalls and larges (photos added)

Bumping up