Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2013, 01:32 AM   #1
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Should I file?

I ordered some air hose splices for DH on the 11th. Got an email a couple days later saying they only had 2 of 5 in stock wondering what we wanted to do. DH really wanted all of them, so I emailed them the same day to let them know to send the first 2 and then send the rest when they got them(could have been the next day, I'm not sure as my brain is still fried from trying to get over the flu). Anyways I paid with paypal and DH got a phone call at some point day or so later wanting to know if the address is correct, he said he couldn't understand the person at all. And from the emails I got it seams like their first language isn't english, so I'm getting worried because A) it's been 13 days B) still no tracking number or shipping notice C) Their paypal name or whatever you call it is completely different from their website address D) the foreign language thing makes me think scammer a little. So do you think I should file? I haven't emailed or contacted them yet, might try to tomorrow when I don't feel so much like a zombie. TIA

Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #2
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Should I file?

Maybe they are shipping from out of the country ... that could take longer. Email them and ask for your tracking numbers.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:11 AM   #3
tjs77tsa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The call asking about the address being right makes me think it might be the new paypal labels upgrade it has caused me all kinds of problems it won't let you print a label if the address is not formatted to the postal standard ie. one letter not capitalized. is there any way you can call them back or email and try to ask if they got it figured out? I wouldn't file yet though give it a little while.
tjs77tsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs77tsa View Post
The call asking about the address being right makes me think it might be the new paypal labels upgrade it has caused me all kinds of problems it won't let you print a label if the address is not formatted to the postal standard ie. one letter not capitalized. is there any way you can call them back or email and try to ask if they got it figured out? I wouldn't file yet though give it a little while.
Hmm, but I've already got shipping notices for the stuff I ordered after those. I will try to get them emailed later today though, hopefully it's just taking a little while and they arrive soon.