Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any good workout ideas through Amazon Prime or Youtube?

I really like doing workout videos. It's the only form of excercise I ever stick to but I get bored really easily . I have a joint condition that means I need lower impact stuff. I can take a little impact, more than my mom, but to much kills. I can do a little jogging but if I"m on concrete or asphalt I can't do more than 30 min, (at a slug speed) more than 2X per week or I can't walk. I tell you this just to give you an idea of intesity that I can do, because I look at some videos and think no way in heck can my body do it. I am doing walk away the lbs right now and it doesn't hurt my joints. I can do jilian michales 30 day shred but have to modify a few of the moves or my knees swell way up. So with all that background, any videos I can get for free? I have Amazon prime student, so I can watch some stuff on there, and of course youtube, I just don't even know what are good and what I should be looking for. Help would be great, links would be AWESOME! Thanks!

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
AshDaShXO
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Any good workout ideas through Amazon Prime or Youtube?

I like to use Fitness Blender on youtube. They have a good variety of stuff. They have links under their videos that takes you to their website, and they rate the workout from 1-5 for how hard it is. They have specific videos that are low impact. IMO they do more of the high impact stuff, but I watch out for the low impact videos and the ones that are rated lower on the scale. i also just type in "low impact workout" and pick random videos!
AshDaShXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:44 AM   #3
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Any good workout ideas through Amazon Prime or Youtube?

are you on pinterest? I have a fitness board and have a bunch of youtube videos pinned.

http://pinterest.com/mrscompgeek/fitness-health/
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote