Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #11
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm View Post
I totally want tummy boobs! When I gain weight it only in my stomach not my boobs or butt at all. Makes me so mad and makes me look awkward. I'm getting a boob job either way. I'm fairly tall and a thick boned person even without the baby weight so I look funny with B cups.

My entire family (women) are all tiny skinny, five foot one and look great with their boobs. Of all things I get my dads body and build.
This was me! I needed boobs to match my body! I'm stout so even if I lost a lot of weight I wouldnt be small

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #12
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but if anyone has looked for the same results, I'd love to hear advice or experience, or whatever.

I am currently a DDD. They are the saddest looking DDDs ever. I like the size, but I want them up a lot higher, round again, firm would be great, and even would be super cool. I want those that look awesome without a bra. I probably won't even care if they're obviously fake.

So do I want a reduction and implants? Lift and implants? It won't be something I do soon. We aren't 100% sure we're done having kids, and if we have another I want to breastfeed. I've also been working on losing a good amount of weight, so I want to get to my goal weight first.
Any input?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #13
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama View Post

This was me! I needed boobs to match my body! I'm stout so even if I lost a lot of weight I wouldnt be small
Hugs! I feel your pain. Lol when I get boobs after we are done with kids I seriously need D's for them to even match my body. I've stuffed out a large C and they still looked on the small side. I'm pretty broad shouldered so boobs look smaller on me in general and cleavage is non existant no matter how much push I give them. Lol!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory View Post
I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but if anyone has looked for the same results, I'd love to hear advice or experience, or whatever.

I am currently a DDD. They are the saddest looking DDDs ever. I like the size, but I want them up a lot higher, round again, firm would be great, and even would be super cool. I want those that look awesome without a bra. I probably won't even care if they're obviously fake.

So do I want a reduction and implants? Lift and implants? It won't be something I do soon. We aren't 100% sure we're done having kids, and if we have another I want to breastfeed. I've also been working on losing a good amount of weight, so I want to get to my goal weight first.
Any input?
If you're fine with size I'd go for a lift!
jojoreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #15
MinkaK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you have had a breast enlargement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory View Post

Any input?
I could be even?! I would love that.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #16
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm View Post
I totally want tummy boobs! When I gain weight it only in my stomach not my boobs or butt at all.
I totally relate. To add insult to injury, I have an undefined waist (don't curve in like most ladies).

If I could be convinced it was good stewardship of money and of health, I would jump at the chance for tummy boobs, lol. I'm small overall, but I could get another half cup or cup out of that tummy and the lovehandles, I bet. LOL

I debated commenting here earlier. A former friend w/ whom I lost touch a couple of years ago had a boob job done at the top rated place in the entire state with the safest, most innovative equipment, etc. She did her research and was happy. She got the implants and was happy. Then her implants went hard. Her new husband said he did not think he could be happy without her full boob size, so she put new ones in. I should have mentioned that she was already developing other weird health problems slowly ever since the first implantation. Anyhow, she became quite ill with systemic immune and muscular problems. She was always in pain with the new implants and never wore a bra as a result. Then one of the implants burst, and her illness redoubled. As she was awaiting their removal, she put a detoxification patch on her back. When the doctors went to operate, they had to remove a rather large gathering of cellular level silicone contamination from her back where the patch had been. The good thing was that the patch had gathered a significant portion of what was floating around in her body (I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it; it was just an essential oil patch). The bad thing, of course, is that she went through any of this in the first place. I'm not sure that her health ever really normalized, but it did improve significantly once the implants and residual pockets of silicone from adjacent areas and from her back were removed. I was friends with her during this illness, during the silicone shifting around, and during and after the surgery for removal. The clinic suppressed her story, but since she was so fed up with the years of what she endured (there were also legal and insurance problems... I don't remember it all), she said goodbye to her normally shy and modest self (the funny thing was that you would never have known her fake boobs were as large as they were b/c she always hid them very well) and sent all sorts of before and after pictures around to show people what she had been through and to warn them against implants. She has connected with some number of other women with similar experiences.

Anyhow, you need to do what you feel will be most wise and comfortable for you. I don't want to scare you about something that you determine is an emotional and physical need, but medical grade silicone for unnecessary procedures may not be the wisest choice.

All best,
D

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #17
Angel89411
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by debcita429

I totally relate. To add insult to injury, I have an undefined waist (don't curve in like most ladies).

If I could be convinced it was good stewardship of money and of health, I would jump at the chance for tummy boobs, lol. I'm small overall, but I could get another half cup or cup out of that tummy and the lovehandles, I bet. LOL

I debated commenting here earlier. A former friend w/ whom I lost touch a couple of years ago had a boob job done at the top rated place in the entire state with the safest, most innovative equipment, etc. She did her research and was happy. She got the implants and was happy. Then her implants went hard. Her new husband said he did not think he could be happy without her full boob size, so she put new ones in. I should have mentioned that she was already developing other weird health problems slowly ever since the first implantation. Anyhow, she became quite ill with systemic immune and muscular problems. She was always in pain with the new implants and never wore a bra as a result. Then one of the implants burst, and her illness redoubled. As she was awaiting their removal, she put a detoxification patch on her back. When the doctors went to operate, they had to remove a rather large gathering of cellular level silicone contamination from her back where the patch had been. The good thing was that the patch had gathered a significant portion of what was floating around in her body (I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it; it was just an essential oil patch). The bad thing, of course, is that she went through any of this in the first place. I'm not sure that her health ever really normalized, but it did improve significantly once the implants and residual pockets of silicone from adjacent areas and from her back were removed. I was friends with her during this illness, during the silicone shifting around, and during and after the surgery for removal. The clinic suppressed her story, but since she was so fed up with the years of what she endured (there were also legal and insurance problems... I don't remember it all), she said goodbye to her normally shy and modest self (the funny thing was that you would never have known her fake boobs were as large as they were b/c she always hid them very well) and sent all sorts of before and after pictures around to show people what she had been through and to warn them against implants. She has connected with some number of other women with similar experiences.

Anyhow, you need to do what you feel will be most wise and comfortable for you. I don't want to scare you about something that you determine is an emotional and physical need, but medical grade silicone for unnecessary procedures may not be the wisest choice.

All best,
D
This is why I want the body fat boob job. Not this exactly but I'm not comfortable with foreign objects in my body on a permanent basis.

I found this: http://www.yourplasticsurgeryguide.c...gmentation.htm

Doesn't look like a good option at this time.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #18
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know, that is so tempting, isn't it? I don't have any spare budget now and doubt that my personal sense of ethics/obligations would ever allow me to put that kind of money into a cosmetic procedure when I might have it. But a girl can dream.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:08 AM   #19
TheGreenBee
Registered Users

My Mood:
I had implants 13 years ago. I'm happy to answer any questions. I'm very open about my surgery. Happy to answer them here if you think the replies will help others.

Eta: I have saline. I went from a aa to a d/dd cup and as shocking as it may sound it looks natural. I am 5'8 and was about 125lb when I had it done. 3 kids and 13 years later I'm about 150lb. I nursed all of my kids to some degree...,not long for the first two but 14 months for the third. If one ruptures I would just absorb the saline. There is of course ripping sometimes with saline. I can feel it some times but have never been able to see it and I went from nothing to big. When/if the time comes to have them replaced I will probably go with cohesive gel. Before I had kids it was fairly noticeable that I had implants if I was wearing lower cut clothing or a swimsuit. But after kids you would never know unless I told you. They look very natural. (My husband says they feel natural now too. LOL). Best money of my husband's that I ever spent

Last edited by TheGreenBee; 01-26-2013 at 01:17 AM.
TheGreenBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #20
Angel89411
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenBee
I had implants 13 years ago. I'm happy to answer any questions. I'm very open about my surgery. Happy to answer them here if you think the replies will help others.

Eta: I have saline. I went from a aa to a d/dd cup and as shocking as it may sound it looks natural. I am 5'8 and was about 125lb when I had it done. 3 kids and 13 years later I'm about 150lb. I nursed all of my kids to some degree...,not long for the first two but 14 months for the third. If one ruptures I would just absorb the saline. There is of course ripping sometimes with saline. I can feel it some times but have never been able to see it and I went from nothing to big. When/if the time comes to have them replaced I will probably go with cohesive gel. Before I had kids it was fairly noticeable that I had implants if I was wearing lower cut clothing or a swimsuit. But after kids you would never know unless I told you. They look very natural. (My husband says they feel natural now too. LOL). Best money of my husband's that I ever spent
I was reading that they interfere with mammogram results. Any experience with that yet? Why would you go with cohesive gel next time?
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote