Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #21
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: nursing bra for large boobs??

Breakout bras has tons of sizes, I agree with the previous poster. I have also gotten some great deals on ebay for like $50 less

I like Bella Materna bras...they are super comfy. For home I am ok with sleep bras, or bras that aren't super sexy but when I go out I would like to look perky and like I have two breasts, I was thinking about buying a normal bra in my size with front closure, then it opens but looks normal That is what I wore when I worked full time and nursed exclusively as I would leave work twice a day to nurse and couldn't mess around with something that looked frumpy

Advertisement

jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #22
Jamimclaugh
Registered Users
seller

Re: nursing bra for large boobs??

I honestly havent found a good solution on this, and I am on kid #2! I found two underwire bras online on Target from a search, but I find the underwire is a little uncomfortable to wear during lactation. I stick mostly to sports bras. It stinks, women get bigger when they are lactating, someone needs to create bras for us ladies!
Jamimclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote