Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
nakia
Registered Users
seller
seller

16 Fuzzi Bunz mediums and BG OS $95! Sold!

My LO is starting potty training and these need to go. It's been too icky out here to sun these and I just need the money and space. I would like to sell these as a LOT and I will not split off one diaper from the rest to sell individually. For right now, I will sell them as lots that follow. All prices are PPD and I will probably just put them in a flat rate priority box. I only accept paypal and I am not looking for trades. I used Tide regular (good for microfiber, FYI!) or Charlie's almost exclusively. The elastic is good, IMO. the elastic fits different in different FB types depending on where & when they were made? But these fit great for us. I usually hung them to dry except about once a month. Thanks!

SOLD!

The simplex dipes in the pictures are all sold and not included!

20 inserts: assorted FB, BG, who knows what else. I can never keep track since they're unlabeled! A few are darker from buying off someone with hard water. One is really soft and almost minky feeling and one is a minky and bamboo trifold stuffer that is just AWESOME. A couple microfiber inserts have red/pink stains from washing with a new red diaper.

Bumgenius Aplix OS in bloom(???). Aplix is a little pilly but worked fine for us.
Swaddlebees Simplex in brown and monkeys. Some inside staining. Snaps work just fine. Only used less than a dozen times in a large rotation, but the birdseye cloth is a bit worn from washing. *swaddlebees all sold*

Fuzzi Bunz mediums all new-not pointy-styles. Most bought new by me. I think they're all the MIC which I prefer for the fit.

The pink one is not stained, it came with an ivory and not white interior and was bought separately.

The fit of this butter yellow one is similar to the above pink one. So those were different lots when I bought them.

I accidently got bleach on the brown one to the right! It works fine for me and is just cosmetic.

These I'm throwing in free for the big lot. The blue one has stretched elastic on one side (NEVER stretch them out of the dryer!), the left one is delaminated but was always still waterproof for us and works fine. The Simplex owls on the right had the birdseye inside wear more than the other Simplex. I have no idea why, but all birdseye dipes have always done this for me! It works ok, it just doesn't look great inside. *simplex sold*

Free newborn prefolds for doublers

So that's 16 diapers, 20 inserts, and 5 doublers for $95 ppd. PLEASE pm me. For some reason my notifications always end up in my spam folder.

Advertisement

Last edited by nakia; 01-28-2013 at 12:52 PM.
nakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:30 AM   #2
veggybugg
Registered Users

Re: 16 Fuzzi Bunz mediums and BG OS $100!

How is the elastic on the legs for the fuzzibunz?
veggybugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
nakia
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 16 Fuzzi Bunz mediums and BG OS $100!

They all worked fine for me (until these I was not a seasoned FB user, but I did try different "makes" of FB and liked these best for fit) except the one stretched one in a bottom picture that I detailed. I haven't compared them to current NIP ones, though, as I am getting rid of my stash. These never leaked for me, if that matters.

Last edited by nakia; 01-25-2013 at 12:20 PM.
nakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
nakia
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 16 Fuzzi Bunz mediums and BG OS $95!