Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 AM   #21
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Want to share crockpot recipes?

Totally agree to tummy being my Bobbie filler. Five foot one and not skinny as rail but d cup that sag.I don't remember perky boobies ever though. If I had money I would look in to Robert Reyes in cali. I have watched dr. 90210 on Netflix... Only tint I was skinny was when I barely ate and slept lots when I was pregnant with oldest as o got to be 100 lbs... Still no perky boobies though.

Advertisement

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 AM   #22
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Totally agree to tummy being my Bobbie filler. Five foot one and not skinny as rail but d cup that sag.I don't remember perky boobies ever though. If I had money I would look in to Robert Reyes in cali. I have watched dr. 90210 on Netflix... Only tint I was skinny was when I barely ate and slept lots when I was pregnant with oldest as o got to be 100 lbs... Still no perky boobies though.
I think you got threads mixed up. I was totally on the boob thread though too lol.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:37 AM   #23
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks a ton ladies! I can't wait to start trying some of these! Crockpot food is dh's favorite so he'll be in heaven once he's back home.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #24
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
This is the best recipe!

Chicken and Dumplings
Just put it in the crockpot!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #25
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have been trying stuff on crockpot365 and gad really yummy results! John McCain's ribs (whatever your politics) are delish and made DH request to never ever have "wet" ribs again. Whoda thunk you could do dry ribs in a crockpot?!
I also make huge vats of bolognese and marinara in the crockpot, to freeze - i am on my phone but will come back and post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #26
risata
Registered Users
seller

I used to use my crockpot a lot more when I was WOHM. Use it a lot less now but still have a couple of favorites.

One is salsa chicken. Measurements are approximate.
-4(ish) boneless skinless chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. I have put them in frozen and they turned out fine, though I know that's kind of a no-no. I use a meat thermometer to make sure they are done.
-1/2 lb. bag frozen corn
-1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
-12 oz. salsa on top of everything
Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4. I pull the chicken out when it's done cooking and shred it and put it back, but if you dice the chicken before cooking you can skip that step; I serve it over white rice with cheese and sour cream and tortilla chips.

I need to try the chicken and dumplings recipe!
Old 01-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #27
risata
Registered Users
seller

Also I like to cook italian sausage covered in red sauce. It makes the sausage super tender. I will serve that with spaghetti, or with rolls to make sandwiches. The same with frozen pre-made meatballs.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #28
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by risata View Post
Also I like to cook italian sausage covered in red sauce. It makes the sausage super tender. I will serve that with spaghetti, or with rolls to make sandwiches. The same with frozen pre-made meatballs.
Oooo do you have the recipe? I have no idea how to make sasauge or the right type. All I know is I love it. Haha

All of these sound so yummy!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #29
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm View Post
Just put it in the crockpot!!!

You guys are going to love it! It really is a terrific recipe!
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #30
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm

Oooo do you have the recipe? I have no idea how to make sasauge or the right type. All I know is I love it. Haha

All of these sound so yummy!!!
No recipe, get Italian sausage packages (sweet, mild or spicy) set in crockpot, cover with marinara and cook on low until tender. Yumm!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote