Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
Iliana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
PLEASE DELETE! Sold!

SOLD!

I have 7 extra small/ newborn AIO diapers. Three are in moonbeam color (dark blue) and those are in EUC. The remaining four (twilight color or light blue) are in VGUC. These diapers fit from 6-12 pounds. They are intended for a newborn and fit low, below the navel, to keep the umbilical area dry.

These diapers were used in a big rotation and used for less than a month and half. They were washed in Charlie's soap and were recently sunned to get rid of the shadow stains from BF poop. Velcro and elastics are in fantastic shape. The diapers come from a smoke-free but cat-friendly home.
Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. These were taken with my phone and the diapers look darker than in person.

These are the 3 moonbeam. Velcro and elastics are in great shape.The color is vibrant and you can barely tell these have been used.
No stains or smell at all.

These are the twilight ones.

No stains or smell either.

The main difference between these ones and the moonbeam ones is that the velcro looks more worn (but it is still perfectly functional) and there is some pilling in the area around the velcro tabs. This is a pic of the one that I found to be in the "worst" condition.

Take the 3 in moonbeam color (EUC) for $33 ppd.
Take the 4 in twilight color (VGUC) for $36 ppd.
Or take all 7 for $60 ppd.

Paypal only. Will ship within 48 hours of payment. I will mail/pm you the delivery confirmation number as soon as I ship them to you.

Any questions, please feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by Iliana; 08-17-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Sold items
Iliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Iliana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BG AIO extra small (newborn) in EUC and VGUC

Sale pending.