Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
clexiske06
Registered Users
seller

Norwex cleaning stuff

Ones anyone use this and like it? The hype is going around my town but I just dont know if it's worth all the money? Has anyone tried the alternative "e-cloth"?

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Arabesque
Registered Users

My Mood:
I use it and like it. The microfibre cloth is definitely better than my regular microfibre cloth. It'll clean up my kitchen table with just a few swipes, whereas I have to scrub a bit with my other cloths. I do still use a disinfectant cleaner to wipe down my kitchen counters though, as I don't trust that they will get totally clean with just the cloth.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
clexiske06
Registered Users
seller

Re: Norwex cleaning stuff

Yeah, i had always thought that it probably wouldn't disinfect. I love the idea of it cleaning so much better though for sure. Have you ever tried E-Cloth?
clexiske06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
mamajoe
Registered Users
seller

Norwex has silver wound into the thread before the cloth is made (this sets norwex apart because most "antibacterial" cloths are silver coated and it will wash out over time). It is the sliver that does the disinfecting. The trick is the coth must be VERY wrung out (just lightly damp) to disinfect. Too much water doesn't allow the "micro" part to pick up bacteria. Using any type of cleaner on your cloths will destroy them (kills the silver) and they are only antibacterial for up to 100 machine washes (soap and hot water break down the silver over time). There are studies out there showing the antibacterial effectiveness of them. And no i'm not a rep. Haha! I just did a lot fo research before i purchased. I use them 100% for my kitchen, windows ect and trust the bacteria killing ability (they leave good bacteria behind that is not killed by silver to help keep the home clean, antibacterial soap/cleaners kill all bacteria -good and bad- and this allows bad bacteria -harmful- to run rampant as it replenishes faster. Think of them as probiotics for your counters. Lol)
Old 10-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #5
mamak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have solely used norwex in our home for about 5 years. I love the cleaning cloths and their cleaners work like magic. We only use the cleaner if I am desperate to get it clean in a hurry or the cloth is just not cutting it. We have never had any issues with bacteria and illness.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #6
jessicacarol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
At a party I went to the consultant took raw chicken and rubbed it on the counter then took a bacteria swab, then wiped with the enviro cloth and swabbed again....it totally disinfected it, amazing! Love the products too
Old 05-09-2017, 09:43 PM   #7
MicrofiberMama
Registered Users

I think the Norwex cloths are worth every penny. They last forever (I've had some of mine for almost 8 years) and they have replaced the need for most other cleaners. You won't regret your investment!
MicrofiberMama is offline   Reply With Quote