Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #91
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
I start at 3 DPO. That's what most REs recommend. That usually correlates pretty nicely with when FF gives CHs.
Agreed...I start Crinone 3 DPO & DP started Prometrium 3 DPO.

Advertisement

carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #92
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ok, awesome. My MW just said to start at ovulation and i didn't ask questions.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #93
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Carrie, when do you stop yours?
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #94
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've always had a beta drawn at the end of 2WW...the month that I had the confirmed chemical, my beta was like 8 or something, redraw was, IDK, 12 or so. They told me to stay on just in case but said they thought I would start AF, & I did two days later (4days late). When I had my mc, they confirmed my hcg wasn't rising properly & no fetal pole, told me to stop taking it. I did, & it still took 2 wks for bleeding to start b/c my progesterone stayed high...even a week after that my progesterone was still over 40. The cycles with negative betas, I stopped the progesterone the same day & typically start the day after, so I don't think that's b/c of the progesterone. If I wasn't sure, I'd probably keep taking it; it won't delay AF indefinitely, but it is a protective measure if by chance you are pg, KWIM?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #95
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So ran home for a quickie at lunch. i took another opk and it was positive (got a new pack of them cause i think something is wrong with the ones i had been using). So we have all 3 kids this weekend and we needed to get some bd done while only the little one was there. I decided to try using a softcup since i have to be up and moving all afternoon.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
Old 02-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #96
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Go Jamie go!! Heehee!

Thanks Carrie. I decided to just do it today in case. I'll test with a FReR in the morning and when that's neg at 14 DPO ill just call it and stop and hope AF doesn't take too long to start so I can get moving again. Pms hormones are not helping y crankiness about not being pg. I'm really mad today. This isn't supposed to be hard! We did everything right! So annoying.
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #97
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

, Kate!
katiekat1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #98
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hugs to everyone struggling this month Hopefully there will be some baby making with some valentine BDing for ya
Old 02-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #99
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Go Jamie go!! Heehee!

Thanks Carrie. I decided to just do it today in case. I'll test with a FReR in the morning and when that's neg at 14 DPO ill just call it and stop and hope AF doesn't take too long to start so I can get moving again. Pms hormones are not helping y crankiness about not being pg. I'm really mad today. This isn't supposed to be hard! We did everything right! So annoying.
You're right. It isn't supposed to be this hard! It kills me seeing so many happy (and not so happy) "accidents" in my job. It feels like everyone can get pregnant and have a baby but me. I'm sure i'm just having a pity party but really i see all these drug exposed babies and babies who are neglected and i just want to scream some days.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #100
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Go Jamie go!! Heehee!

I know. It was bad last time around for me...it was a longish cycle & the medications (especially the Estrace) on top of regular PMS made me a hormonal crazy lady! Hang in there...I've been in this 30+ group for a year & in that time so many people have gotten their bfps. I know that it feels like such a long wait, but it really does happen eventually.