Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #281
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

I will be testing then. I'll only be 9dpo but I usually get an early bfp so I'm hopeful that if this is the month I'll have a great v day gift.
I'm trying to have willpower not to test tomorrow...testing has been all I can think about

Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #282
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2

If I get a positive ill wait to tell DH too...he doesn't wanna keep trying if we are gonna suffer more losses
Mine feels the same way- he was pretty mad and upset last time several "why are we putting ourselves through this" kinda comments- it's different for them.

GL if you test tomorrow
Old 02-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #283
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc

Mine feels the same way- he was pretty mad and upset last time several "why are we putting ourselves through this" kinda comments- it's different for them.

GL if you test tomorrow
He can't stand to see me go through the losses the last was super painful for about 4 hours he was on edge not knowing how to or being able to help. I know it's different for them but I wish they would realize saying that or shutting down doesn't help us.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #284
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tori I didn't go in. After talking to the MW she didn't think I needed to be seen since I was only spotting and the pain did subside. She told me to come in if the bleeding picked up even a light flow or if the pain came back. It hasn't and the spotting stopped so I guess it is a mystery. Just like everything else so far this year.

Tonight my 5 year old decided we needed to have a baby. I almost started crying. I told her that we are trying to have another baby but sometimes it takes a long time. She seemed to accept that answer. Then she said, "Well I guess I need to talk to the babies in your tummy that it is their turn to start growing." When she was younger she informed me that there were more babies in my tummy waiting to grow but she decided to grow up first.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #285
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Tori I didn't go in. After talking to the MW she didn't think I needed to be seen since I was only spotting and the pain did subside. She told me to come in if the bleeding picked up even a light flow or if the pain came back. It hasn't and the spotting stopped so I guess it is a mystery. Just like everything else so far this year.

Tonight my 5 year old decided we needed to have a baby. I almost started crying. I told her that we are trying to have another baby but sometimes it takes a long time. She seemed to accept that answer. Then she said, "Well I guess I need to talk to the babies in your tummy that it is their turn to start growing." When she was younger she informed me that there were more babies in my tummy waiting to grow but she decided to grow up first.
Aaaaawwww!!! That is THE cutest thing ever.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #286
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

congratulations andrea!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #287
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

short update on me: just been working on the diet and doing a lot of shopping it seems lately. our twins are turning two this week. first one on the 14th and then the second one the next day. then we are having a tea party for them on sunday...so it will be a busy end of week. my bff is flying into town for her birthday, and arrives on friday so lots of celebration in my future. i am scheduled to ovulate sometime during all that kerfuffle, so we will see how much of a chance we get to dtd...im really trying to prime myself not to make a big deal out of it...but here i am at cd 7 feeling crampy and already getting more cm...

hubs and i are both losing weight so there is a lot more loving happening which is pretty great.

as for the new question of the week...we used to have a family dinner of crab legs, asparagus and chocolate...but now that it's rowan's birthday, we will probably do something a little different and sing happy birthday to her over a cupcake. then lennox is the following night. hubs and i might try to get out to dinner, but i doubt it. the weekend is already very full of fun!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #288
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post

I'm trying to have willpower not to test tomorrow...testing has been all I can think about
Don't do it! I just did and it was bfn and that is sad.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 AM   #289
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

Don't do it! I just did and it was bfn and that is sad.
Yeah me too...I should have resisted the urge but I just couldn't
Old 02-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #290
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ill wait a while to test now...Friday at the earliest.
Except my days and nights will be screwy for the next few days. I work 12 hr shifts overnight an I work thu fri and sat nights so prob won't test till Monday. Guess that would give me a better idea of what's going on and if I'm out this cycle.