Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #331
TonyKariTony's Avatar
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ontario, California
Posts: 745
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
Well, got my beta and progesterone. My beta is 10. I want to cry. I know it's the first bfp I have had (i.e I had a stark white bfn last night) but it's so low. My progesterone is 13.9, and that is on prometrium 200mg at bedtime. I'm going to be a wreck until Monday.
how many dpo are you??

Advertisement

__________________
Karina, loving wife to Antonio ~mom to Tony(10/03/2010) ~missing our 2 angel babies ^i^ {6/2012} ^i^{5/2013} Cautiously expecting the arrival of our Rainbow

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #332
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,023
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy
Well, got my beta and progesterone. My beta is 10. I want to cry. I know it's the first bfp I have had (i.e I had a stark white bfn last night) but it's so low. My progesterone is 13.9, and that is on prometrium 200mg at bedtime. I'm going to be a wreck until Monday.
I'm not sure but I think that's an ok number for so early. Don't get discouraged till the next test you can't tell much from one that's why they do serial ones.
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #333
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,023
My Mood:
Here found this for you

It is not so important where the numbers start, but how quickly they double. Check out www.betabase.info. The median HCG at 10 dpo is 16, so 10 really isn't that far off the mark! GL and congrats!

Me- 33
DH- 36
August 2009

Olivia Kathryn born on 11/26/10
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #334
haydn'smommy's Avatar
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,262
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Here found this for you

It is not so important where the numbers start, but how quickly they double. Check out www.betabase.info. The median HCG at 10 dpo is 16, so 10 really isn't that far off the mark! GL and congrats!

Me- 33
DH- 36
August 2009

Olivia Kathryn born on 11/26/10
Thanks! I spoke with the MW on call where i work and she is increasing me to 200mg progesterone twice daily. I have to recheck my numbers on monday.
__________________
~Jaime~
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #335
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,023
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

Thanks! I spoke with the MW on call where i work and she is increasing me to 200mg progesterone twice daily. I have to recheck my numbers on monday.
Fingers crossed!!!
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #336
mhschool6's Avatar
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 492
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
Well, got my beta and progesterone. My beta is 10. I want to cry. I know it's the first bfp I have had (i.e I had a stark white bfn last night) but it's so low. My progesterone is 13.9, and that is on prometrium 200mg at bedtime. I'm going to be a wreck until Monday.
Hugs mama!! And congrats!!
__________________
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #337
fishingfor5's Avatar
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 1,547
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Jaime I think that is a GREAT line for 10dpo!!! Also, I agree with the number only mattering how it doubles!! You are pregnant girlie!! Anything over 5 is what my doc calls positive test. How awesome sweetie. STAY Positive. Woohoo!! So excited for you.

Sherrill - when are you testing? So hoping for you both!!
__________________
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #338
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,023
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
Jaime I think that is a GREAT line for 10dpo!!! Also, I agree with the number only mattering how it doubles!! You are pregnant girlie!! Anything over 5 is what my doc calls positive test. How awesome sweetie. STAY Positive. Woohoo!! So excited for you.

Sherrill - when are you testing? So hoping for you both!!
I bought a 3 pack on my way into work iv got a 6 hr hold now I was gonna try to wait till the morning but I dunno
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:55 AM   #339
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,023
My Mood:
Well I caved and tested BFN. I just don't know how I feel this month. Ill try again in a few days but the outlook doesn't seem positive.
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #340
haydn'smommy's Avatar
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,262
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Well I caved and tested BFN. I just don't know how I feel this month. Ill try again in a few days but the outlook doesn't seem positive.
How many dpo are you? You aren't out till af shows. (Hugs)
__________________
~Jaime~
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.