Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #421
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Just home from a beta this morning...fingers crossed hard should have results tomorrow
Praying for great numbers sherrill!

Advertisement

SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #422
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
Can I join? I am
JasmineMama/Kristin

I'm 34 and I've been kind of absent from this section of DS for awhile. I am just starting to lose all hope that it will ever happen for me again. Sorry to be a downer, but you all seem very supportive and I hope this will make me have a better mindset, which can only help right?
Welcome! Join right in. These ladies are awesome support.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
Old 02-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #423
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post

Had to take a break as I am in limbo right now. Been spotting a lot more and not much to do about it. I took another digi and it says "pregnant" still so that is a plus. Just wish I could find some peace and just enjoy. Dh took care of me yesterday as I laid in bed and rested. I broke down and sobbed as I am just so tense. I am failing at leaving this to the Lord which also brings me guilt. Called the OB and nurse said to stay off my feet and pray. She was super sweet but I just wish someone would say Please come in and we'll check ANYTHING! So we wait. Now I am worried as I am having some slight pelvic cramping/burning. GAH! If this doesn't work we are just gonna quit paying any attention. I just don't do well with the stress of it. And we were NTNP!! Maybe dh just needs to ambush me in my sleep!!
You are my inspiration this cycle. I keep just trying to let go a bit and let God take control. It's hard when it's something you want so bad. Put your feet up, relax and let your dh pamper you. You deserve it.

Welcome trenna. I hope you have a short visit with us.

Afm: i am so thankful to be pregnant right now. I am really trying to take it a day at a time, but it's hard when i am such a control freak. I'm praying a lot, doing what i can and trying not to stress too much.

Last edited by haydn'smommy; 02-18-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #424
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Welcome Trenna. Sorry for all of your losses. Jump right in. Not only are we a 30+ group but so many of us are TTC after loss. Hopefully your stay is short and sweet.

So this evening has been hard for me. Usually pregnancy announcements don't bother me, but 2 friends of mine announced that they were expecting. Both are "surprises". I am so excited for both of them, but I guess being so fresh from the loss I just wanted to be able to announce too.
I want a baby. Ok, I am better now.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #425
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Welcome Trenna. Sorry for all of your losses. Jump right in. Not only are we a 30+ group but so many of us are TTC after loss. Hopefully your stay is short and sweet.

So this evening has been hard for me. Usually pregnancy announcements don't bother me, but 2 friends of mine announced that they were expecting. Both are "surprises". I am so excited for both of them, but I guess being so fresh from the loss I just wanted to be able to announce too.
Oh honey, it's awful to want and struggle for something so hard that comes so easily to others.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #426
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Tiffany - Hugs! I think those surprise pregnancies are harder to swallow because they weren't trying or expecting to be pregnant. Glad we have a little place to let those feelings out without hurting our friends. Your BFP is coming I just know it.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #427
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

Oh honey, it's awful to want and struggle for something so hard that comes so easily to others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
Tiffany - Hugs! I think those surprise pregnancies are harder to swallow because they weren't trying or expecting to be pregnant. Glad we have a little place to let those feelings out without hurting our friends. Your BFP is coming I just know it.
I knew you girls would understand. My reaction totally took me by surprise.

So I just input all of my temps into FF from my Babycomp. I didn't physically chart last month or so far this month. I was curious just because things have been kinda weird. FF gave me a coverline for 2/12 (babycomp says 2/16) Which would be a super early O and 6dpo. If FF is right, that might give more of an explanation of the spotting a week ago, then the spotting and cramping 2 days ago.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #428
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

Praying for great numbers sherrill!
Thx ill post them as soon as I get them back tomorrow
Old 02-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #429
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh

I have been there too & it stinks to feel that way about other's announcements, but it's ok. I have had someone close to me be prego & due at the same time as I would've been with each of my last 3 losses & it was hard. And most people don't understand how it feels. I was so thankful to have all of you guys. Praying hard for your BFP Tiff!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #430
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
BFN at 12dpo today.

I don't get it. I had spotting on 6dpo. Cramping for 3 days running after that. I had a small amount of gelatinous dark blood on 8dpo. I've been light headed, food averse, nauseous and my nipples are bigger and darker.

Yesterday I started to feel like I was out. Today 2 BFN's.
I'm heart broken.
I am so sorry.
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote