Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #431
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

13dpo today. My temp is still at post O heights. In fact, very high. Please God, let that be a sign!!

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 03:21 AM   #432
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppydog View Post
13dpo today. My temp is still at post O heights. In fact, very high. Please God, let that be a sign!!
That's a good sign! Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

I'm crazy. Today is 14dpo. I would normally be starting AF today. And i keep cramping and worrying. I want to do blood work again today but i think it's just my anxiety. I know it is better for me to wait until later in the week. I guess I hope work is busy and keeps my mind of things.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:05 AM   #433
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Welcome to all the new ladies! Hope your stay is short and sweet.

Tori, hugs and I hope the spotting stops soon. FX.

Sherrill, FX for good betas today!

AFM - 3DPO and my temp rise is still moderate at best. WTH? It usually jumps right up. My cramping and then cervix changes say I likely ov'd so I started progesterone last night but the temp thing is bugging me. I haven't had an anovulatory cycle in who knows how long. Just going to stop temping and go with it as if I ov'd and see what happens. Sigh. Going to wait until 3/2 to test. I swear!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #434
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kate my temp rise after O was a slow one this time too. I actually wondered if I didn't O a day or two after FF gave me crosshairs because it looke better. Who knows! I hope you are able to relax and find a project or something to take your mind off of it. I sure know I need one!!!

Puppydog - Yay for temps still up. Is there any dip in the last day or two that may have shown implanting? Perhaps you didn't until 11dpo. Keeping you in prayers.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #435
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Totally anxious today, still havnt been called with my numbers yet. Took an FRER this morning and feel like my lines should be darker for 12-13 DPO. All the times iv had slow to darken lines the pregnancy has ended with no baby. I can't think of anything else

Here is my test from today
Old 02-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #436
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
Totally anxious today, still havnt been called with my numbers yet. Took an FRER this morning and feel like my lines should be darker for 12-13 DPO. All the times iv had slow to darken lines the pregnancy has ended with no baby. I can't think of anything else

Here is my test from today
That looks good to me, mama. FXd!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #437
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry if I'm being whiny. I have no one but you ladies to talk to. I'm not telling DH because he doesn't want to continue TTC if we have any more losses. That doesn't help my anxiety at all and I know it's just hard for him to see me go thru losses but I just won't be content till our family is complete.

We were supposed to be out 2 full cycles per the dr, but I didn't see the point in waiting if my body was ready and I was ready emotionally they why put off possible successful cycles it just didn't make sense to me.

I don't seem to have trouble getting preg it's staying that way I keep praying please let this baby stick...office called in the middle of typing this post and they still don't have my results possibly later today or tomorrow .
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #438
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sorry if I'm being whiny. I have no one but you ladies to talk to. I'm not telling DH because he doesn't want to continue TTC if we have any more losses. That doesn't help my anxiety at all and I know it's just hard for him to see me go thru losses but I just won't be content till our family is complete.

We were supposed to be out 2 full cycles per the dr, but I didn't see the point in waiting if my body was ready and I was ready emotionally they why put off possible successful cycles it just didn't make sense to me.

I don't seem to have trouble getting preg it's staying that way I keep praying please let this baby stick...office called in the middle of typing this post and they still don't have my results possibly later today or tomorrow .
Hope you have a sticky bean, mama. I never had a problem getting pregnant before but now it seems like its taking forever. My DH has decided if Im not knocked up by June, its over. I cant even test till Saturday. This week will be painfully slow.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #439
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I am there with you. I am so anxious. I want to do bloodwork again today and it's hard not to.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #440
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

Tiffany - That sounds frustrating, to have the different computer doodads giving you different dates! Do you have a link to your FF chart?

"Puppydog" mama, I'm so sorry for your disappointment. We went through many cycles of that same pattern as well.

AFM ... Temps are at 98.2 for the 3rd day in a row. My pre-O temp is an extremely consistent 97.4 ... looking back on my charts I see I've never had them stay so high so consistently. They've always been just barely high enough to stay "above coverline". I hope this is a sign the progesterone is helping.

My toddler also seems to have just realized we weaned a week ago, and he's very upset with me.

Last edited by TrennaII; 02-19-2013 at 10:25 AM.
TrennaII is offline   Reply With Quote