Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #441
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2 View Post
We were supposed to be out 2 full cycles per the dr, but I didn't see the point in waiting if my body was ready and I was ready emotionally they why put off possible successful cycles it just didn't make sense to me.
I don't know the full details but I had this advisement too; it's because it helps your hormones normalize in small ways that don't show on the outside but matter on the inside. We didn't think it mattered a lot to keep having very early losses in the months before we could afford to address it, but then we actively prevented one month ... the next month there was a huge difference.

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #442
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sherrill, confession time: i'm still doing ic tests twice a day. I am seriously paranoid and i hate it. I never did this with any of my pregnancies. I was always so unconcerned and certain. Last month's mc just sapped all the confidence i had in my body.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #443
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds

Hope you have a sticky bean, mama. I never had a problem getting pregnant before but now it seems like its taking forever. My DH has decided if Im not knocked up by June, its over. I cant even test till Saturday. This week will be painfully slow.
I don't understand how they can be so final about things...ESP when we need it.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #444
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy

I am there with you. I am so anxious. I want to do bloodwork again today and it's hard not to.
I'd like results first! Plus I'm anxious about my progesterone...I want the script for it and dr doesn't wanna give it till results come in. I want it even if it is high enough just for my own piece of mind.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #445
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrennaII

I don't know the full details but I had this advisement too; it's because it helps your hormones normalize in small ways that don't show on the outside but matter on the inside. We didn't think it mattered a lot to keep having very early losses in the months before we could afford to address it, but then we actively prevented one month ... the next month there was a huge difference.
My last loss was my 3rd not in a row but iv been through it before it never gets any easier but I felt ready this time. Physically and emotionally. I wouldn't have tried if I had doubts. I just wish I could shake the anxiety
Old 02-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #446
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Sherrill, confession time: i'm still doing ic tests twice a day. I am seriously paranoid and i hate it. I never did this with any of my pregnancies. I was always so unconcerned and certain. Last month's mc just sapped all the confidence i had in my body.
If I had them I would be taking them too... Iv spent almost 60$ in tests since Saturday I HAVE to stop especially since DH doesn't even know about this or the money iv spent. I have one more FRER and I'm gonna wait till Thursday. I need to see that deep pink line I'm not gonna be at ease till I get some good numbers see that line. Even so not till I see that tiny heart beating. Maybe not even till out o the 1st trimester. Who am I kidding I don't know if ill ever relax.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #447
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sherrill, I feel you. I always said a "line is a line" but, I always had super dark lines and then with this last pregnancy the lines were light, never quite as dark as the test line and I just felt so wrong about it. It is so anxiety provoking to see lines anything but dark dark pink and I know that if/when it happens for me I will be a mess until I see the dark pink line. Here's hoping that you get a great DARK pink line in the morning to ease your mind. Prayers for a sticky baby!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #448
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well, i broke. today is the same dpo last month that i discovered that my levels were very low and knew that i was going to mc/have a "chemical pregnancy." (have i mentioned how much i hate that term?). so, my anxiety is extra high today. so, i just drew my blood and now i'm waiting. i just need either the reassurance or to prepare myself.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #449
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
well, i broke. today is the same dpo last month that i discovered that my levels were very low and knew that i was going to mc/have a "chemical pregnancy." (have i mentioned how much i hate that term?). so, my anxiety is extra high today. so, i just drew my blood and now i'm waiting. i just need either the reassurance or to prepare myself.
Do you work in a lab?
Old 02-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #450
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmamao2

My last loss was my 3rd not in a row but iv been through it before it never gets any easier but I felt ready this time. Physically and emotionally. I wouldn't have tried if I had doubts. I just wish I could shake the anxiety
Well if you're emotionally ready, that's what counts right? I was told once having a child means you forever have your heart living outside your body. That person didn't realize for mamas, it starts long before that.