Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Registered Users
Suds in wash

I have a front loader and wash with Rockin Green. My question is should there be some suds in the wash during the wash cycle? I know you don't want any in the rinse. I use 1 and 1/2 tablespoons per load of about 20 diapers. Thanks!

Jcurrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Suds in wash

I don't believe their is anythign in RnG that would on its own produce suds so having none or few is normal.

How are they comming out. RnG didn't work at all for me diapers came out stinking and filled with horrible stains but it does work well for others.. Also how does baby do again even after I added a lot more detergent and other additives to get it to "work" I then had bad rash issues but not all will..
If the diapers are comming clean and not irritating the baby jsut go with it. IF the above are issues might want to use something else.
I can not spell and have no phone to blame things on.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10

Last edited by AZmommy; 01-29-2013 at 02:10 PM.
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
Registered Users

I never had any suds with Rocking green and then six months in we were in terrible trouble with DD as she was having horrible amonia burns!! I almost stopped CDing because of it!! My poor baby!! I switched detergents after stripping, and never had a problem...I have a bunch of RNG on hand but have never wanted to sell it in case It hurt someone else's little one!!
Married to my sweet hubby for 10 years and Mama to 4 little balls of energy. Kinda Crunchy and realizing it more and more every year, lol!
Me DH ds 5yrs, dd 4yrs dd 2.5 years ds 10 months
disneylindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
Registered Users

I don't know much about RnG's make up except it only took one wash for me to figure out I may as well have been washing in hot water only. As for suds in the wash I assume there isn't enough detergent in my washer if I don't see suds. I could be wrong but if I don't see any in my wash water I feel like the diapers are not being washed but rather rinsed. (may well just be in my head) Then again I rarely check to see if we have any suds in our washer during any of it's cycles. We have an old top loader. I use 7th generation or ALL F&C. Whichever is on sale. I have used ERA with very poor results. After a couple washes ERA resulted in amonia smells in my fitteds. I also do an overnight soak in my washer with oxyclean. Then in the morning I finish the wash cycle.

Last edited by qsefthuko; 01-29-2013 at 04:50 PM.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote