Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
lina81
Registered Users
seller

S-M-L maternity and nursing--mostly fall/winter

I'm cleaning out all my maternity stuff and some nursing tanks and bras that don't fit. All the nursing items are brand new, most with tags--none have been washed or worn. (I bought a bunch of stuff online and am just trying to get some money back on what doesn't work for me.) Most of the used items are in excellent condition; any defects are noted below the picture. Shipping is extra, but I am good at stuffing things into smallish boxes or envelopes, and I will do my best to keep shipping charges to a minimum. Any questions, just ask As always, if you don't like my prices, make me an offer. I mostly want funds to buy clothes that will work for me, but try me on trades as well.

I still have some pictured below as well as a lot more in this link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/lina...?sort=6&page=1

S Gap hoodie, with significant fading/discoloration in various places. No idea why. It's also missing the tie around the waist. Very comfy though! FFS with another purchase.

Glow Chic nursing bra, 36B. Brand new, never washed. May run a little small. It fit me, but was only comfortable on the last set of hooks. $10

All sold beneath this line-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On left: size M Milkalicious M2 ribbed tee, brand new with tags. Love the shirt (I have one just like it in grey); it's very stretchy and comfortable, but the color doesn't work with my skin tones. $24 SOLD
On right: SOLD size M Motherhood Maternity shirt, almost tunic length. Has crossover bodice and ruching on the side seams, in EUC. $10 9

Gap lined (viscose/polyester/wool) dress pants, size 6. Very nice for work or going out, and warm too. Has small coin pocket in front, button pocket in back. This is the "Hip Slung" (under belly) style. EUC. $12 $10 SOLD

Small Motherhood Maternity jeans, with a slight bootcut. I bought these on FSOT and they did not fit me These are in EUC. Just looking to get back what I spent; asking $8

Medium Motherhood Maternity Jeans, straight leg. These were also purchased on FSOT and did not fit me well :P (I'm picky about jeans even when I'm not pregnant, what can I say...) These are in VGUC, and the only flaw is that the seam at the top of the over belly fabric has come unhemmed (a very easy fix). Asking what I paid, $6

Small Lilac Maternity capris. SOLD EEUC, just too small for me. I love this brand; they are the most comfortable maternity jeans I have ever tried on. These have super cute back pockets and a zipper embellishment on one of the front pockets. Asking $14

Lastly, I have a M long sleeved dress from Toggery by Kate D'Arcy. SOLD It's not technically maternity, but works really well as a maternity dress, with its empire waist and stretchy fit. Sleeves are unique, as well. This dress is soft organic cotton, and was not cheap when I bought it. EUC. $20

Front

Back
Pure T goddess maternity tee. I LOVE this shirt; it's so cute and comfortable...also very stretchy, just not quite enough for me anymore. Tag says size 1, which I think is equivalent to a small/medium. This is in EEUC, as I only wore it a few times. Asking $16

On left: Glamourmom cream nursing tank. SOLD Tag says M, but IMO fits more like a small. When taking pictures, I noticed two small yellowish stains on the back; they are faint and would likely sun out, but I haven't tried. $10
On right: Gap S cotton tee with flower embroidery. Very thin--great for summer! Some wash wear. $4 $3

Three S Gap sweaters, same style. Fabric content is 45% acrylic/45%nylon/10% angora. Loved these for my first pregnancy, but I live in FL now and have no real use for sweaters Brown and Black are in VGUC, with only slight pilling in places. Grey and purple striped has a small hole on back, as shown in second pic. Asking $9 $8 each for the brown and black, and $7 $6 for the striped. Striped sweater sold

Advertisement

Last edited by lina81; 10-09-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: update
lina81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Re: S-M maternity tops & pants: Gap, Milkalicious, Glamourmom, Motherhood

Added a few more!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 AM   #3
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 01-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #4
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 02-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Bump for sold!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #8
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Re: S-M maternity tops & pants: Gap, Milkalicious, Motherhood, JCrew

Bump for pics added and some price reductions!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #9
lina81
Registered Users
seller

Re: S-M maternity tops & pants: Gap, Milkalicious, Motherhood, JCrew

Make me an offer
Old 02-06-2013, 07:12 AM   #10
lina81
Registered Users
seller