Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #21
nettepoet
Registered Users
seller

Re: How are you sleeping?

aww, sorry to hear all you mamas are suffering. do yourselves a favor and go see a chiropractor who knows the webster technique! this plus walking 20 min/day and exercising as much as i can has helped me tremendously this pregnancy. like a whole new experience and im 6 years older than last time and on baby #3!

...now if only someone could take away my braxton hicks...

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #22
lizdanielle
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettepoet
aww, sorry to hear all you mamas are suffering. do yourselves a favor and go see a chiropractor who knows the webster technique! this plus walking 20 min/day and exercising as much as i can has helped me tremendously this pregnancy. like a whole new experience and im 6 years older than last time and on baby #3!

...now if only someone could take away my braxton hicks...
I second the walking! And exercising if you can. I had to stop running right at 6 months cuz I felt a funny pinch running down my back and into my butt check (it still hurts sometimes ugh). I also do prenatal yoga. Got it at target. Totally worth it!
lizdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #23
JaimeeRooker
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings View Post
For the first pregnancy in a long time I still sleep good!! We got a Pillowtop Mattress and have a 2" Memory Foam Topper on that so when I lay on my side/belly my belly just sinks into the bed comfortably! Of course I figure this out on our last baby lol

Kristen - Helpmeet to an amazing DH. Mama to seven blessings (and #8 on the way!)
We bought an extra firm mattress for co-sleeping with my son last year and althought its usually super comfy to me its not great for sinking into. I got a pregnancy pillow last week which is helping. Gonna see about getting a good quality topper with our tax refund.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #24
lizdanielle
Registered Users
seller

I love my pregnancy pillow! But my mattress is firm. I still wind up rolling onto my back to sleep. Ugh.
lizdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #25
lemon.extract
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wake up once or twice a night to use the restroom but other than that I am sleeping well.
lemon.extract is offline   Reply With Quote