Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Isn't Paranoia Fun......

So my cycles have been really crazy the last few months. I hate feeling like I'm out of control with this part of my body. I have to much paranoia that I'm pregnant (we use condoms every time no matter where I'm at in my cycle). Anyway I went 33 days in between cycles last time (counting day one as first start of my period) and now I'm on day 37 today for this cycle. Took a pregnancy test a few days ago and negative. Wouldn't it have shown positive by day 34 if I was? So annoying to play a waiting game. Any opinions? I also had a few days of solid bloat, cramps, grouchyness and totally felt my period was going to happen any day... that was last week Now totally normal. No bloat, cramps... nada.
I guess I just needed to say this somewhere lol. If I remember correctly the cycle before these two I went the 28 days so it seems to be just getting longer. I've never been super regular like to the day but it was pretty close.... Annoying to not have a little window to look in and see what is going on. Oh and we only had sex like 2-3 times this month... I don't remember if it was around O but I know it only takes once so that doesn't really matter (Hubs is convinced you have to do it more to make babies lol.. silly boy we have 3 kids you would think he knows it only takes once!)
Anyway I am officially going crazy. Thoughts? Help me calm down lol....

Advertisement

Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
ajoymess
Registered Users
seller

Re: Isn't Paranoia Fun......

Maybe you ovulated late and that was the symptoms you were having last week? Maybe start charting temps if you want to know exact O dates in the future? Before having my now yearling, I loved knowing exactly when I O'ed because then I would know when to expect my period (exactly 11-12 days after). I just got my first PPAF, so hopefully I'll regulate soon. Although I have no idea if I'll get good results as I'm still nursing in the middle of the night. I would say if you used a condom EVERY time I think its highly unlikely.
ajoymess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajoymess View Post
Maybe you ovulated late and that was the symptoms you were having last week? Maybe start charting temps if you want to know exact O dates in the future? Before having my now yearling, I loved knowing exactly when I O'ed because then I would know when to expect my period (exactly 11-12 days after). I just got my first PPAF, so hopefully I'll regulate soon. Although I have no idea if I'll get good results as I'm still nursing in the middle of the night. I would say if you used a condom EVERY time I think its highly unlikely.
I think I will start temping. I would like the extra step of knowing more. Yep, condom every time. No matter where I am in my cycle. Tosay is cycle day 38 and another negative thank goodness but still annoying to be so irregular.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just encase anyone cares. On day 40. Negative test this morning and still no period. So fun... NOT!!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 08:08 AM   #5
neonalee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Has anything changed otherwise? I ask because I recently made big but very good supplement nutrition changes that made my cycles reset. I was 40 days on my last one and who knows this one. Pm if you need more info.

I Swagbucks
neonalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonalee View Post
Has anything changed otherwise? I ask because I recently made big but very good supplement nutrition changes that made my cycles reset. I was 40 days on my last one and who knows this one. Pm if you need more info.
No, not really. I eat pretty healthy and work out 5+ days a week. That has been my normal for months now.
My OB nurse says it's just from breastfeeding. Your cycle can just be late or skip a month. I had a blood test done and NOT PREGNANT. Which is great but still the cycle thing is weird and the bloat and cramps were not fun. Gone the last few days. I feel pretty normal now.