Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
kushie tushie
Registered Users
My Mood:
DH is!

Last night I couldnt find DH so I was looking around the house and finally found him in the office/spare room/ craft room. I could barely open the door because he dumped the whole closet on the floor and was going through everything. LOL

It needed to be done but hes been doing things like this the last couple of weeks. Sooo funny! Anyone elses DH nest?

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013)
Forever missing Jeremiah Asher (our angel lost to Anencephaly at 31 weeks)- November 6th, 2015
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: DH is!

My mom is and she does not love with have been nesting for few months now..... hubby some as we are in charge of keeping cookies....
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, amazon-my habit, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdie
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
My Mood:

YES! My DH is nesting, too! He has been moving car seats around, cleaning, organizing, bought a new truck and anytime he's home he doesn't stop moving! It's a good thing, since I'm out for the count with this pregnancy and totally useless most of the time.
Krista , wife to Bobby, mom to Rosie (5), and Ellie (3) and Olivia (1)
The Fancy Pansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yeah, he had this crazy spell of "we really need to get ready for the baby" last week which consisted of his FINALLY having a serious conversation about what her name will be, him steam cleaning the floors , finally putting DS's new furniture together, and our looking into bigger/safer vehicles for me (something we have been putting off for YEARS lol)!!!
April-Wife to hopeless romantic nuclear submariner DH WOHM to my rambunctious snuggler DS (08/10) who was born SMILING. and DD (2/13) my hero
amb2j is offline   Reply With Quote