Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Need some logical thinkers please!

Ugh I'm driving myself crazy, I keep thinking I'm pregnant with twins. Im 11 weeks. I know the possibility is next to nil, but this pregnancy, my hormones are way worse. I'm gaggy all the time. Literally at least every 5 minutes. And I have super nose, with makes me more gaggy, I'm completely exhausted, I'm talking 12 hours of sleep at night and a 2 hour nap mandatory. earlier in the pregnancy my food aversions were extreme I could basically only stomach bagels and toast and bananas. Now I'm better with food aversions, but I am always hungry, even 10 minutes after I'm stuffed.
All of these seem like perfectly normal symptoms, yet I didn't have any of these with my first 2. I didn't have really anything with my first 2. I didn't bloat, I didn't even start to show until nearly 24 weeks with my second. I can't wear my pants already Perfect pregnancies those, easy, soooo easy. And at my appt today, the doc did that push on the inside and poke on the top measuring thing and said it felt big for how far along I am and she couldn't find the heartbeat yet, with the outside Doppler, which they said was perfectly normal, but is still annoying. I have a u/s planned for next Tuesday, which will finally put my mind at ease, but some help would be nice until I get there!

Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Need some logical thinkers please!

I've never had any early symptoms until this pg (my 4th) so Ikwym. But at this point I wouldn't worry too much, unless you are a twin, or twins run in the family. Every pg is different and unique!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

this pregnancy has been just like that! And we've only got one inside. We will double check again next thursday. But I've also only been able to find one heartbeat.

my mom swears that there is twins in there.

I've buldged out sooner, and cannot eat anything without wanting to throw it back up (which I have yet to do)...I need my naps too.

but this is pregnancy #6 and hopefully #3 thb
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I've never had any early symptoms until this pg (my 4th) so Ikwym. But at this point I wouldn't worry too much, unless you are a twin, or twins run in the family. Every pg is different and unique!
My grandma on my moms side and aunts on my moms side have twins. I need to stop googling
Old 01-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #5
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I'm just trying to rationalize why this pregnancy is so extremely different. It's like night and day!

When are you due Erica? How has your pregnancy been? High hopes for sticky baby at this point?
Old 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #6
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
I think I'm just trying to rationalize why this pregnancy is so extremely different. It's like night and day!

When are you due Erica? How has your pregnancy been? High hopes for sticky baby at this point?
I'm due 8/27. I did have a bleeding episode at 5w2d. And tomorrow I'm 10wks so past the weeks I've been w/ my m/cs.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
I'm due 8/27. I did have a bleeding episode at 5w2d. And tomorrow I'm 10wks so past the weeks I've been w/ my m/cs.
yay! I'll keep you in my thoughts
Old 01-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #8
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I desperately WANT twins but I have no reason to think I could be pregnant with them. I have two *perfect* boy names picked out (first and middle), both with lots of personal meaning to them. For that reason alone a part of me is wondering and hoping that I'm pregnant with two boys. LOL
Old 01-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
I desperately WANT twins but I have no reason to think I could be pregnant with them. I have two *perfect* boy names picked out (first and middle), both with lots of personal meaning to them. For that reason alone a part of me is wondering and hoping that I'm pregnant with two boys. LOL
I could go either way having 2 would be fun, but having 1 is so much more familiar. I'm about 90% sure I've felt movement, I'm ber familiar with gas with my frequent ibs like issues, but the past couple days it's just different. Seems so early to feel movement but I'm not going to second guess myself on it, you know?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would probably pass out if I were having twins.

I really think I started feeling movement in the last 2-3 days, but I'm totally second guessing myself.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote