Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #21
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar

The physics of this is really amazing.
Am I the only one mentally figuring our how little water will be left when they all get out?

Advertisement

Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #22
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need a thread of random nothingness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDever View Post
I am ashamed to say that when I need a major laugh over stupidity I read these again:

http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/
Why oh why did I click!!! I can not stop reading or gagging!!!
whitneywalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #23
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim View Post
Am I the only one mentally figuring our how little water will be left when they all get out?
No. No you're not.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #24
MommyMommyMommy
Registered Users
seller

Just remember:

MommyMommyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #25
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Once when I was overdue with my son, and very pregnant, I lived a stone's throw from my parents home, on their property. DH and I had only been married for about 2 yrs, and had been living nearby for a little less than a year. Their dog was over 20 yrs old, we got her when I was 7.

she started barking in the middle of the night and I made DH go tell her to shut up and make sure she was okay. He sleeps in his tighty-whiteys. I told him to put on pants. He insisted it was 3 am, in the middle of nowhere, NO ONE would see him in his skivvies.

He went, the old dog was half-blind and had cornered a possum in an addition that my parents were adding onto their home that was still under construction. DH killed the possum (t was about to attack the dog or himself and he tried to shoo it away first, but it would not leave).

My mom, got up to get some water, saw the light on, could see a person out there, flipped out. Woke up my Dad and brother. (For the mental image - my Dad is roughly 6', 250lbs, my brother is roughly 6' 4" 225 lbs, my DH is 5' 6" 130 lbs soaking wet w/boots on.)

My brother grabs his Louisville slugger and my brother and Dad get ready to charge this intruder outside.

They FLING open the door and start yelling, charging out.... to find.... my mostly naked, very skinny DH, standing in his underwear, holding a dead possum.

My Dad shakes his head and walks away. My brother mumbles, "Dude, I almost KILLED you." and shuffles back to bed.

My mom is left standing there....

My DH says, "I'm sorry to disturb you. But your dog was barking.'

He comes back to bed, defeated, and says, "Your mom saw me in my underwear."

To which I said, "I told you to get dressed."

.... true story.

Last edited by Kiliki; 02-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #26
ofthemoonsglow
Registered Users
Formely: Mia**da
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
Once when I was overdue with my son, and very pregnant, I lived a stone's throw from my parents home, on their property. DH and I had only been married for about 2 yrs, and had been living nearby for a little less than a year. Their dog was over 20 yrs old, we got her when I was 7.

she started barking in the middle of the night and I made DH go tell her to shut up and make sure she was okay. He sleeps in his tighty-whiteys. I told him to put on pants. He insisted it was 3 am, in the middle of nowhere, NO ONE would see him in his skivvies.

He went, the old dog was half-blind and had cornered a possum in an addition that my parents were adding onto their home that was still under construction. DH killed the possum (t was about to attack the dog or himself and he tried to shoo it away first, but it would not leave).

My mom, got up to get some water, saw the light on, could see a person out there, flipped out. Woke up my Dad and brother. (For the mental image - my Dad is roughly 6', 250lbs, my brother is roughly 6' 4" 225 lbs, my DH is 5' 6" 130 lbs soaking wet w/boots on.)

My brother grabs his Louisville slugger and my brother and Dad get ready to charge this intruder outside.

They FLING open the door and start yelling, charging out.... to find.... my mostly naked, very skinny DH, standing in his underwear, holding a dead possum.

My Dad shakes his head and walks away. My brother mumbles, "Dude, I almost KILLED you." and shuffles back to bed.

.... true story.
Omg, im laughing so hard right now. That is the best story ever
Old 02-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #27
whitneywalters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post

.... true story.
whitneywalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #28
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDever
I am ashamed to say that when I need a major laugh over stupidity I read these again:

http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/
Oh gosh. That was gross and funny. I couldn't stop scrolling down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGiggles
what toddlers will do when you aren't looking:
http://i.imgur.com/p9jrauc.jpg
I was trying to eat my lunch and this made me spit my food out laughing. lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki

.... true story.
Best.story.ever.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 02-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #29
catilina
Registered Users
seller

So this might not do it for you, but I can't not get cheered up by some Wham! & George Michael!

i'm a bloggin' mama! Your Fire, Your Soul
catilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #30
catilina
Registered Users
seller

Grr...double post.

i'm a bloggin' mama! Your Fire, Your Soul

Last edited by catilina; 02-01-2013 at 03:14 PM.
catilina is offline   Reply With Quote