Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #1411
MunkyCrazy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Woke up to my Walmart shopping confirmation email. 3,231sb Oh I can't wait for those to post!

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #1412
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Having a hard time getting points this morning, but with the low goal I'm not worried about it. Running SBTV mobile right now. Did a bunch of videos and only a few actually credited. Did another contact trial offer and got those points. My TS surveys are all the same...15 minutes for 50 and everyone I try seems to be a magazine survey and I don't read any of the magazines so I DQ everytime.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #1413
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Having a hard time getting points this morning, but with the low goal I'm not worried about it. Running SBTV mobile right now. Did a bunch of videos and only a few actually credited. Did another contact trial offer and got those points. My TS surveys are all the same...15 minutes for 50 and everyone I try seems to be a magazine survey and I don't read any of the magazines so I DQ everytime.

Should have 15 s&e bucks credit today but we'll see if they actually do.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:49 AM   #1414
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
What's goal today? We are driving and I can't log in from my phone. Hoping to get a easy survey later today and be done with it.

I got an email about my shop and earn for my plane ticket but the amount was wrong and the sbs were way off. I should be getting 700sbs from it but it was showing i'm only getting under 200. Has anyone had that happen and get the points you were supposed to get?
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #1415
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Goal is 60!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #1416
BabyKakes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
What's goal today? We are driving and I can't log in from my phone. Hoping to get a easy survey later today and be done with it.

I got an email about my shop and earn for my plane ticket but the amount was wrong and the sbs were way off. I should be getting 700sbs from it but it was showing i'm only getting under 200. Has anyone had that happen and get the points you were supposed to get?
Today's goal is 60sb
Old 02-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #1417
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVDesigns View Post

Should have 15 s&e bucks credit today but we'll see if they actually do.
I also got about 10 of those 50 SB magazine surveys in my inbox and didn't qualify for even one! Of all of the surveys I have taken in the past week, only about half have credited. I updated my iOS on my phone last night and now my SBTV isn't working. I have to delete the app and reinstall it everyday, sometimes several times a day. Thankful for the low goal today.

ETA: Woohoo! I finally had a survey credit for me, it was a really fun Easter one on Lab42!

Last edited by Shellyluwho; 02-16-2013 at 07:12 AM.
Shellyluwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #1418
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

I just finished a Sampilicious survey for another 45, so I made goal super easily today! Now off to paint and pack like crazy!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #1419
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I ended up getting a super easy survey on PL that didn't take more than 10 minutes for 60 points. I'm at 113 for the day.
I finally got up to level 10 for that Galaxy FB game but I didn't get my points. And unlucky for me, it's a R1 offer. ugh. I don't feel like dealing with them again.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #1420
FormallyMichele
Registered Users
Formerly c****f
seller

My Mood:
380 sb survey in my inbox!!!! Wahoo!
FormallyMichele is offline   Reply With Quote