Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #2021
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B View Post
looking to get some big swag bucks so any tips are greatly appreciated
The best tip is to follow this thread. The ladies here are great at spotting good special offers.

Otherwise:
1. Install the toolbar and use it for all searching. You should get at least two 7+sb wins/day plus 1 for tool bar use. Also check for a code on the toolbar every hour or so if you're on the computer.
2. Do the daily poll and noso for 3 more. Use google chrome and sometimes you will get bonus videos after the poll that can add up (jun videos).
3. Many of us get a lot of our sb through surveys. After some time you get pretty efficient and you will qualify for more. Fill out your survey profiles in trusted surveys and in your account settings.
4. Try to make goal daily. Not only do you get bonuses around the 5th of the month for last month's goals, but you push yourself to get the minimum instead of giving up.
5. Run sbtv mobile on your phone, ipad or iPod for 50 sb/day. It's usually little effort and that adds up to $15/month.
6. Sign your dh up for an account, and repeat steps 1-5. preferably as your referral.

Doing those things is how I'm up to $200 this month in amazon gcs. Although to be fair, a chunk of those were from special offers that I had to pay for. But all were things I would have bought anyways and really saved me money in the long run.

And common shorthand:
Agc Amazon gift card
Ts trusted surveys
So special offers
Tp trial pay
Pl peanut labs
Ro radium one
Sp sponsor pay
Sr super rewards
Sbtv swagbucks tv
Inbox your sb inbox (envelope at the top)

Advertisement

Last edited by misskira; 02-23-2013 at 11:15 AM.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #2022
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira View Post
The best tip is to follow this thread. The ladies here are great at spotting good special offers.

Otherwise:
1. Install the toolbar and use it for all searching. You should get at least two 7+sb wins/day plus 1 for tool bar use. Also check for a code on the toolbar every hour or so if you're on the computer.
2. Do the daily poll and noso for 3 more. Use google chrome and sometimes you will get bonus videos after the poll that can add up (jun videos).
3. Many of us get a lot of our sb through surveys. After some time you get pretty efficient and you will qualify for more. Fill out your survey profiles in trusted surveys and in your account settings.
4. Try to make goal daily. Not only do you get bonuses around the 5th of the month for last month's goals, but you push yourself to get the minimum instead of giving up.
5. Run sbtv mobile on your phone, ipad or iPod for 50 sb/day. It's usually little effort and that adds up to $15/month.
6. Sign your dh up for an account, and repeat steps 1-5. preferably as your referral.

Doing those things is how I'm up to $200 this month in amazon gcs. Although to be fair, a chunk of those were from special offers that I had to pay for. But all were things I would have bought anyways and really saved me money in the long run.

And common shorthand:
Agc Amazon gift card
Ts trusted surveys
So special offers
Tp trial pay
Pl peanut labs
Ro radium one
Sp sponsor pay
Sr super rewards
Sbtv swagbucks tv
Inbox your sb inbox (envelope at the top)
Awesome synopsis! Whoever starts the March thread should put this in the first post.
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #2023
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So far today I've done the poll and completed a path and watched some videos. Just started some iphone swagbuck tv.

how do I find surveys to take? Everything in my inbox was expired
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #2024
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B View Post
So far today I've done the poll and completed a path and watched some videos. Just started some iphone swagbuck tv.

how do I find surveys to take? Everything in my inbox was expired
Click at the top where it says Answers, then surveys.
fluffybumaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #2025
Ocean4Me
Registered Users
Formerly: ***ach

What do I need to be able to get swagbucks on mobile?Currently just able to search,as far as I know.
Ocean4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #2026
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Subbing solely for the purpose of learning about codes when they are active. Thanks.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #2027
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by acwakip View Post
Awesome synopsis! Whoever starts the March thread should put this in the first post.
I agree! We need a sticky in the thrifty forum just for Swagbucks for commonly asked questions. It seems we get someone wanting to know the itty gritty details every week and some of us probably feel like a broken record. I think a first post synopsis and FAQ each month is probably a good idea.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #2028
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok so the Entertain You finally showed up in my inbox BUT half the links don't work and the rest aren't paying out.

I have like 4 windows open playing them all and it says you need to watch four from each link for 2 points....I've gotten nothing

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #2029
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie
Ok so the Entertain You finally showed up in my inbox BUT half the links don't work and the rest aren't paying out.

I have like 4 windows open playing them all and it says you need to watch four from each link for 2 points....I've gotten nothing

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
It worked best for me in my Chrome browser. also, it ran better when I disabled any extensions I didn't need and restarted my laptop. I hope that helps!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #2030
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean4Me View Post
What do I need to be able to get swagbucks on mobile?Currently just able to search,as far as I know.
If you have an android or iPhone, go to the app store and search for swagbucks TV. There is a mobile app that will play videos. You get 2 SB per 5 videos. Maximum of 50SBs per day.
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote