Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #2111
mozartswannabe
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
this doesn't work. It says "reward unlocked" or whatever but doesn't actually reward any points
It's working for me.

Advertisement

mozartswannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #2112
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrahsmommy View Post
I haven't had a computer for a long time, someone wanna give me the short version of how to do this with you?
Here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira View Post
The best tip is to follow this thread. The ladies here are great at spotting good special offers.

Otherwise:
1. Install the toolbar and use it for all searching. You should get at least two 7+sb wins/day plus 1 for tool bar use. Also check for a code on the toolbar every hour or so if you're on the computer.
2. Do the daily poll and noso for 3 more. Use google chrome and sometimes you will get bonus videos after the poll that can add up (jun videos).
3. Many of us get a lot of our sb through surveys. After some time you get pretty efficient and you will qualify for more. Fill out your survey profiles in trusted surveys and in your account settings.
4. Try to make goal daily. Not only do you get bonuses around the 5th of the month for last month's goals, but you push yourself to get the minimum instead of giving up.
5. Run sbtv mobile on your phone, ipad or iPod for 50 sb/day. It's usually little effort and that adds up to $15/month.
6. Sign your dh up for an account, and repeat steps 1-5. preferably as your referral.

Doing those things is how I'm up to $200 this month in amazon gcs. Although to be fair, a chunk of those were from special offers that I had to pay for. But all were things I would have bought anyways and really saved me money in the long run.

And common shorthand:
Agc Amazon gift card
Ts trusted surveys
So special offers
Tp trial pay
Pl peanut labs
Ro radium one
Sp sponsor pay
Sr super rewards
Sbtv swagbucks tv
Inbox your sb inbox (envelope at the top)
fluffybumaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #2113
BabyKakes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Finally made goal with a 63sb TS survey - took 10 mins! I'm really hoping to make the full month goal...I have been missing it by 1-2 days these past few month.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #2114
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

I get all cranky when it gets this late in the day and I haven't gotten one survey to pop up on my dashboard yet.

ETA: But to make me uncranky, SB awarded me 22 for a search.

Last edited by Belle; 02-24-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #2115
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Walmart jeans don't fit him. He's tall and really thin, so the ones that fit the waist are too short and the ones that fit in length fall off him.
Bummer...DS is really skinny too and the slims have to be tightened a little with the adjustable waist, but they fit him great otherwise.

Someone send me some motivation. I'm losing steam on the spring cleaning. I am so close to being finished organizing. Just have the game shelf in the laundry room and the cabinets in the master bathroom. Then I have to dust, vacuum and mop. I really just want to grab my book and settle in on the couch for a good read. But I know I'll FEEL better once the house is finished and there's no clutter anywhere.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #2116
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybumaddict View Post
Anyone use york photo before? I guess I can't beat a photobook for 2.99 total but how's the quality?
I've never used them but a friend uses them for all her photos she takes and she likes them. I ordered my photo book a few days ago and I'm excited to see it.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #2117
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

the entertainow thing says "unlocked" but i get no sbs.... oh well....

made goal with two quick surveys.... not going to stress much about getting more today. I need a nap

As for motivation to get stuff done/clean... JUST DO IT!!! I scrubbed my entire house spotless between last Sat and Weds in preparation for a huge bday bash for two of my sons.... however we ended up moving the location to a large indoor place due to weather - so no one saw my efforts..... at first i was like but then i realized it NEEDED to be done - the party just motivated me to clean and purge like i hadn't done all winter. It's so nice to have it done and frankly, nice that i didn't have 50 people over to mess it all up
Old 02-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #2118
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I am home from work. My niece (one of my referrals) did a Hulu trial so I got the 515 SBs from it last night, I was so happy!

I ended up getting 886 from the Entertainow videos. I just couldn't sit at the computer and do it any more. I planned on working on it last night but it had already expired.

I worked today and planned on doing the CL offer since I usually don't have survey luck on Sundays. But, contrary to past experience, I qualified for a survey on PL for 120, so goal met. I keep saving that CL offer for a day I don't want to swag but I am scared that the half off code will have expired. I might do it tomorrow so I don't have to stress about the high goal and getting codes. However, I will probably still be stressed about getting codes so DS can redeem them on his account and get double credit.
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #2119
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

No surveys ... (Well dq'ed from them all)... I have 18 sbs so far for the day. Yikes Its rough going.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #2120
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

made goal

and the entertain now...I had the message open in my inbox in chrome it works still

opened it up in IE and it says it expired.

but still works in Chrome I only did about 25 videos today.

Wondering if it'll still work tomorrow...I just have a feeling that tomorrows goal is going to be HUGE! What time do codes usually start posting on code bonaza days? I know I always miss like the first 2 because I'm in PST and still sleeping.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote