Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #981
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Well Jun finally ran dry.... i got 34 sb's total from them.... so i think i need to start swagging earlier in the day!

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #982
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

struggling today with sbs. I am at 50 and everything keeps timing out and dqing. I am going to just sit back and let mobile run
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #983
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you for the birthday wishes!! It was fantastic and I got exactly what I wanted. A grocery shopping trip ALONE! and dh had so e friends watch the boys so we went out to dinner.

I ran 12 jun videos for dh last night and I got 6 more this morning. Switching to chrome was the trick for me. Also, if the food diary posts today I should be able to finish it up. If it credits I will cash in for another $25.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:43 AM   #984
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Pretty slow Monday for me so far, no survey's on my dashboard and dq'd from the only one I had on PL. I'm running sbtv mobile and sbtv on the computer. Hoping some survey's pop up during nap time.

I also have cashed out for $75 so far this month. I'm hoping to double that......its only the 10th so hopefully survey's will pick up and it will be doable!

I'm going to book a flight through travelocity at some point this week and I'll go through s&e for that, so it will be around 700sb's (if the prices stay the same). DH has a 2 month school in texas he has to go to so I'm going to visit him for a weekend.

**just check my dashboard and had a 50sb survey, it said it was 15mins but only took 2 or 3!! Only need 11 more sb's to make goal!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #985
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I finally got some Jun videos to run for me. 7 videos, so that's 14, plus the 6 for poll, toolbar, NOSO and inbox videos make 20. 50 from mobile and 4 from TP videos...I only need 16 more to hit goal. Dashboard is empty, didn't even have a chance at a HP survey, same with Lab42. Luckily I have all day and can just run SBTV if I have to
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #986
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi all, sorry to pop in just to ask a question that is probably completely obvious, but I cannot find the answer to save my life! I've been printing out the SB grocery coupons, but how do I know when the coupon list is "new"? Or are they continually adding new coupons?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #987
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh, and 4 of my 5 Amazon cards posted! As of right now I have $90 in my Amazon just from this year (not all directly from swagbucks, but all as a result of...plink, locately, mobilexpressions). I have $5 still coming from SB and will have another $5 from Plink next week. So that's $100 in Amazon, plus $100 in Paypal...in 2 months!! My goal when I started Jan 1 was just $25 each per month, so I've doubled that!!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #988
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok...did the Disney DVD offer (which is nice because we're planning to go this year anyway). That puts me at 91 for the day. I would like to get 200+, but at least I'm at goal and don't have to stress. Hopefully some surveys show up later.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #989
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I finally got some Jun videos to run for me. 7 videos, so that's 14, plus the 6 for poll, toolbar, NOSO and inbox videos make 20. 50 from mobile and 4 from TP videos...I only need 16 more to hit goal. Dashboard is empty, didn't even have a chance at a HP survey, same with Lab42. Luckily I have all day and can just run SBTV if I have to
You should be able to get 7+ for a search too.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #990
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
Pretty slow Monday for me so far, no survey's on my dashboard and dq'd from the only one I had on PL. I'm running sbtv mobile and sbtv on the computer. Hoping some survey's pop up during nap time.

I also have cashed out for $75 so far this month. I'm hoping to double that......its only the 10th so hopefully survey's will pick up and it will be doable!

I'm going to book a flight through travelocity at some point this week and I'll go through s&e for that, so it will be around 700sb's (if the prices stay the same). DH has a 2 month school in texas he has to go to so I'm going to visit him for a weekend.

**just check my dashboard and had a 50sb survey, it said it was 15mins but only took 2 or 3!! Only need 11 more sb's to make goal!
I booked through Expedia s&e last week. I hope it credits, that would be 616.