Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #11
daniele_ut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: BG Freetime or Grovia AIO? yes or no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Do you feel your Grovia's were full prepped? I find them so absorbent... I do agree, they take a long time to dry!!!!
I'm pretty sure they were. I washed them several times on their own and then I washed them with loads of towels another 4 or 5 times before I even used them.

Advertisement

daniele_ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #12
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniele_ut
I had a few Grovia AIOs when we first started CDs. I couldn't get used to the side snapping, they didn't seem absorbent enough for us and they took forever to dry. On the plus side, they were super cute. I sold them after a few weeks, though. I have 10 BG Freetimes, though, and I really love them. They fit well, wash well for us, are very absorbent and they dry fast.
We love bg free times very absorbent - they are not the trimmest & not the bulkiest either
We like our grovia aio but dd can flood through them in 45-to 1 hr. they are very trim though. They are fully prepped. We already have them on the largest setting too and dd is 7 months & 19lbs
The free times we have on the middle setting.

My vote is freetimes
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote