Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #41
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
UH Oh!! I've found my weakness :-/
All natural Concord grape preserves on whole wheat toast. I don't even like grape jelly........those grapes have so much sugar!! POOPERS!

Advertisement

Last edited by lisathib123; 02-27-2013 at 06:16 PM.
lisathib123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #42
ciles
Registered Users

My Mood:
Nachos, saltines with cream cheese, bananas with nutella
Old 02-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #43
FairSailing188
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What are you eating?!

No real cravings yet, trying to keep the protein and good fats intake pretty high. I hard boiled a dozen eggs on Sunday and have been snacking on those at work and doing buttered sourdough and greek yogurt for breakfast. For dinner I'm eating like I'm having triplets; I really don't remember being this hungry the first trimester with my first. Trying not to gain too much weight too quickly!

Under normal circumstances I'd say I told you so. But, as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly.
FairSailing188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #44
Anna0623
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been doing a lot better about cravings and eating more fruit this week. Need to watch my weight gain as I am getting older and it will be harder to take off the weight. It sounds great typed out but when a craving hits I cave in, and dh buys me most anything I ask for. He did put his foot down when I wanted to buy pork bacon. But I think it was only because of my high cholesterol.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #45
colin-mylilguy
Registered Users
seller

Mmmm, grapefruit juice sounds so good to me right now!! I'm getting ideas from you guys! lol

I need to go to the store and get:
Bananas
Nutella
Grapefruit juice
Grapefruit

And thanks for mentioning Nachos!! :/ lol Now I totally want some... Agh!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #46
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All I seem to be craving is carbs and simple food- berries, pudding, pasta- I can't even think about meat lately or chicken, both make me gag nothing really ever sounds great to me and I am NOT a picky eater ever! I can usually eat anything but this pregnancy has messed with my taste buds for sure- I can still wrestle down 1 cup of half caf coffee in the morning thank goodness!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #47
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Right now I am finally venturing beyond saltine crackers but unfortunately not to super healthy stuff.

I am craving really salty stuff, namely chips - just plain ol' greasy, salted potato chips. And whenever I start eating a few chips I get this crazy, weird, sudden craving for a bologna sandwich with mustard. Both are things that I normally never eat. Ever. I can only eat a few chips and half a sandwich though.

Otherwise I only want a blueberry bagel every other day. Severe morning sickness just absolutely sucks!!!

Funny thing is, yesterday I had a brief and sudden rebound and wanted a steak and baked potato. Just out of nowhere I had to have both, right now. It was the first meal I have eaten since February, no joke.

After this morning sickness is over I swear I will never, ever touch another saltine cracker, ever.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:09 AM   #48
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Yeah I'm not eating much outside of saltines and oatmeal. I really need the morning sickness to stop being so early in the morning (started at 3am this morning)
former CPST. In love with my soldier DD 10/23/13 Baby #2 EDD 3-23-2016
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #49
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

And I guess I had to make up for this morning and eat a whole Red Baron pizza and now I feel like a cow
former CPST. In love with my soldier DD 10/23/13 Baby #2 EDD 3-23-2016
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote