Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #121
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

OMG 2 yr old appt!!!! My baby is not so much a baby.

Oh and oops on the feta bc I had a couple sandwiches with feta this pregnancy. I swear I am such a ditz when pregnant, I can not remember anything! As for panera the Mozzarella and tomato panini YUM! Panera is right down the street from the hospital so guess where dh has to go when I am hungry!!!!!

I told dh yesterday we are going to Panera and he said "take it out of the grocery budget." I said "Umm OK!" LOL Don't really care where I am taking out of I am getting Panera! LOL

But I can not wait for feb to be over bc with me being sick and different traveling we did we spent way to much eating out or bringing in while I was sick.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #122
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Harper is supposed to have her 18 month visit on Friday but I think I will cancel it now that she's coughing/snotty. She's getting the chicken pox vax this time. She needs to be well for shots.

You know as soon as you give your newbies to your babies (I reuse to call them big!!) your babies will officially look like toddlers. Nothing makes a kid look grown up faster than holding a new baby sibling ;(.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #123
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Ok enough Panera talk!!! There isn't one anywhere near me!! Lol of course there isn't anything good near me

I know I get the blahs when winter hits but usually come spring I'm back in the game. I just don't get out much, especially now that we have no friends here. I'm hoping now that ghe girls will start sports I will meet other parents and maybe get to know some adults ! But for now our lives are crazy enough with remodeling and everything else.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #124
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah I do not have a penera by me either. It is by the hospital which is close to 2 hrs away. The closest Panera to us is over an hr. We have nothing near us and the small things that we do whenever we go to eat there they are closed. Dh said he is going to open a restaurant in our town and just simply be open--we will make a KILLING!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #125
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

First day in awhile Peyton did not wake up with snot stuck face and hair! Poor baby had a rough couple of weeks, I hope we are done battling the sickies. I looked at her this morning I was likt there is my baby girl!

Any reccomendations a good slippers especially for the hospital? Nothing like uggs they make my feet seat to much.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:45 AM   #126
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma
First day in awhile Peyton did not wake up with snot stuck face and hair! Poor baby had a rough couple of weeks, I hope we are done battling the sickies. I looked at her this morning I was likt there is my baby girl!

Any reccomendations a good slippers especially for the hospital? Nothing like uggs they make my feet seat to much.
Ugh I know what you mean. Harper had hair stuck all over her face this morning. Gross.

I don't wear slippers because I hate sweaty feet. I'd just get some comfy new socks and call it a day.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #127
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
Ugh I know what you mean. Harper had hair stuck all over her face this morning. Gross.

I don't wear slippers because I hate sweaty feet. I'd just get some comfy new socks and call it a day.
LOL dh says peyton looks like a college student when she wakes up.

I think I will do socks too. When I labored and walked the halls I put sneakers on. I guess I will just do that again. I have a love hate relationship with slippers. I need to go look for jammies now.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #128
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
A college student that's silly. Combined with the snot face and the matted hair all over that sticking out like Einstein...... Haha!!

I have the worst headache ever this morning. Combination of sinus congestion, up all night with coughing kids, lack of sleep and awkward positions when sleeping...not fun.

School is out for inclement weather, we have hail and ice everywhere. A few big beaches have already fallen. They're behaving though so whatever. DH is also home since hwy is icy. Hoping I can nap in silence later.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #129
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hate slippers too! Way too hot in FL for those. With my first I actually found the most comfortable chenille flip flops. I loved those! For all the rest I wore a ballet style slipper...it was kinda like socks. You could even throw them in the washer...got them from Target.

Oh, and about pj's I found the most comfortable pajamas at Kohl's (not sure if you have those) made by Vera Wang. Both pretty, girly and presentable for visitors to see you in.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #130
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katengrace
I hate slippers too! Way too hot in FL for those. With my first I actually found the most comfortable chenille flip flops. I loved those! For all the rest I wore a ballet style slipper...it was kinda like socks. You could even throw them in the washer...got them from Target.

Oh, and about pj's I found the most comfortable pajamas at Kohl's (not sure if you have those) made by Vera Wang. Both pretty, girly and presentable for visitors to see you in.
Vera Wang pjs from kohls are my fave.