Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #31
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've been around, reading but not having time to post much.

We've been busy with house projects, we have a realtor coming early next week, craziness!

Mary will have her 18 mo check up later this month, I have no idea of her weight or height but I think she's on par for the boys sizes at this age.

Still hoping that when I test on Saturday, I'll see the word pregnant on a digital, ill be 10dpo and I usually get a BFP by then.

The weather is gorgeous today, bright warm sun and not even too chilly, the light was just pouring through our windows today.

Currently waiting during Nigel's speech therapy with a sleeping Mary in the backseat. Thursdays are busier for us, swim in the am and speech in the pm.

Britt, I can't believe you have a ten year old!
Allison, I really can't believe you are do close to your dd!

Advertisement

5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #32
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: August '11 - February chat

I forgot all about the 18m check up! lol I'd better get that scheduled!

Whoot! already got our return money!! Need to stuff my mattress with that now! Actually I need to sit down with dh and get our envelope system set up! I keep telling him we need to do it. I won't do it by myself.

We had rain this am, and poss this wknd, but overall we've been having pretty nice weather! I seriously cannot wait for pool weather though. Pg or not, I'm taking my fat fanny out back and soaking up the sun.

Ugh, I have to go make dinner right now. So not into cooking right now. tonight is easy though, zucchini grinders.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #33
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi there, been reading but not posting... Dh will be home tomorrow after being gonee since Tuesday morn... So I have been taking care of the kiddies all myself...pretty worn out now, it is hard when neither of them napped today
Enjoying very nice weather past few days ha s been 65 !
I need to do a budget thing too, any suggestions or websites?
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #34
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

WOW you got your refund back!! We still have to send ours out. I will have to get on top of that this weekend.

Hallie I would check out Dave Ramsey.

AFM with budgets--well I do it but it is like I totally blank out with numbers now a days. Maybe it is me just being lazy or pregnancy math, not sure what but it is a huge black blank head when I look at things. Never had that issue before--oh except for a spanish exam in hs LOL!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #35
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Yeah we are always fast to file. I don't mess around. But I thought we'd surely owe this yr. I hear ya on the black hole with numbers. Pretty sure it's a pg thing. That's why I need my math nerd dh. Lol.
I'm taking a page from Dave Ramsey and trying to use his system. There's a thread in thrifty families I think. I don't keep up with it right now though. I know I have spending issues do I am hoping to get that under control so we can finally save some money!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #36
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Dh filed our taxes tonight, surprisingly we are getting a decent return this year... We we definitely expecting nothing. I guess it pays to pay buckets of interest on home and student loans.

I hate money, wouldn't life just be easier without it.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #37
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smblake
I hate money, wouldn't life just be easier without it.
AMEN!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #38
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
We got our return. I threw $1k into savings and sent the rest to debt payoff. It was a shameful amount, trust me. I was very disappointed with how far our credit card went last year. I am vowing to not let that happen again.

I have a hair appt this morning, need to order pizzas for delivery tonight for DS's birthday sleepover. We're bringing friends home from their basketball game later. My house will be even more overrun with boys!! As if that were possible I think dd and I will need to sneak out.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #39
bebeboy03
Registered Users
seller
seller

Avonlea isn't very big either. She has her 18 month appt next Thursday but I would be surprised if she is over 23 lbs. She was like 21 at 15 months. She is short too, still wearing 18 month pants and some are a little big on her still.
cautiously expecting #4 October 2013
bebeboy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #40
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Brittney- Yay for paying off debt!! GL with the sleepover!!! I dread those days will be coming soon for us. lol

Melissa- I have a love/hate relationship with house projects. love when they get done, not the mess and work though! lol I hope your realtor is good! fx for you for the next few days! baby dust!!

Evan woke up at 6am today, ugh. Didn't help that I was up late last night too. I really need to get out of whatever funk I'm in and start getting busy around her. I need to purge some craft stuff. I just feel so overwhelmed with so much stuff! I'm donating it to Lauren's preschool. I need to make a cleaning schedule too. I do much better when I am on a schedule, I think.
Dh started the seeds for the garden last night. He's already turned the beds, but needs to run the tiller through them still. Can't wait to start planting !