Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #151
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge February thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2jack View Post
Fantastic!

Afm' naughty things have been sneaking in here and there so today I am starting with a fresh mindset. I will do great today, I am determined
You can do it!!! No more naughty things!

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #152
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
AF is in town. Haven't seen her since last September. I like how she comes to visit at the worst possible times. And she always brings her friends with her: Moody, Bloated, and Lethargic. I can't stand them either. I should have known she was coming though. Her distant cousin Screaming Aching Nipples was here last week, but I brushed it off as just being due to the cold weather.

No wonder I've only had upward scale movement
Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #153
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Saturday is my date night with DH. It is our dating anniversary celebration. We are going out for sushi!! I know I will gain but it will be worth it! I will have salads in the house now and tons of water...LOL!
Congrats and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
So I need my wii up and running after upgrading the TV but I feel like I lost that lb if not more!!!! I had to go bra shopping as my cup size shrunk. Yay!!! I know I am either at my mini goal or smaller!!!
Great! I went bra shopping on Sunday and unfortunately didn't find anything. My band size went down from a 38 to a 36 and since I had a brast reduction a few years ago, I don't need an underwire anymore and can't stand to wear one. They were completely out of the 36 size without underwire. My cup size doesn't change no matter what. Fat, skinny, pregnant, not pregnant, breast feeding, not breast feeding...all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
night 3 of night weaning was much better! He nursed to sleep. He woke up 2:53 and nursed for about 3 minutes. I laid him down and he cried, but it's wasn't a full on scream like the previous nights. it was more a "waaaah, waaaah" I noticed his diaper was really wet so I changed him and let him waaah a little more. By 3 he was snoring again. I was shocked!
He woke again at 5 and since I had to wake up shortly and didnt want to fight, I nursed him back to sleep. I figured our 3am session was victory enough LOL.

Hoping tonight goes well too. I may skip to the 3rd stage since he doesn't let me pick him up anyway. I can only shush and pat him
This is good news! And remember this is a two steps forward, one step back kinda thing so don't get down if he has a couple of good nights then a bad one. You're both doing well!

~~~~

Only have 0.8 lbs of my period weight to lose and I'm only 2 days into my cycle! Not feeling bloated, not having crazy cravings (yet!) And after that, just 0.9 lbs to go until I'm in the next set of "10s" on the scale. I really, really, really, really hope I can hit that by Friday!!!!

I did two workouts again yesterday, the strength training/cardio circuit in the morning and running in the evening. I'm going to workout this morning again, but no running tonight. The workout facility is only 2 miles from my house and my husband is working from home today so I considered having him drop me off and then jogging home after, but I don't think I will be able to run directly after a workout, especially since Wednesdays are usually pretty cardio intense, anyway.

On my agenda now is volunteer with a 4th grade reading group 9am, workout 11am, my 10 year old was asked to be an assistant/role model in a 3:00 dance class for younger, upcoming kids, then she has her technique dance class from 4-5. Husband and I will need to head out around 5:30 because we're going to see Memphis the musical tonight, the teenager has tumbling from 7:30-8:30, and 10 year old has production rehearsal from 8-9. Need to line up the girls' rides and a sitter for an hour for the boys until teenager gets home.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #154
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I did it I did it!!!

I weighted in this morning at 221!!!!!!

That is passed my mini goal!!!!! I did it!!!

New mini goal outta 200's by summer. I was going to do my birthday but yeah that's 2 mints away. So summer it is!!!

I did it I did it!!!
Congrats!!! That is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
AF is in town. Haven't seen her since last September. I like how she comes to visit at the worst possible times. And she always brings her friends with her: Moody, Bloated, and Lethargic. I can't stand them either. I should have known she was coming though. Her distant cousin Screaming Aching Nipples was here last week, but I brushed it off as just being due to the cold weather.

Boo AF! Hopefully you can drop quick when she moves out.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #155
GreenBubbleTea
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I weighed in at 169.2 this morning! So I lost almost 4lbs of water weight over night. I did sneak in several sweets last night so hopefully today I can do better. It's so much easier to choose healthier foods when you have them ready to go in the fridge. I washed up our fruit yesterday so it's easier to just grab it instead of another convenience food. I have my husband on board to cut out sugars and fast food. We have been a little concerned about how sugar affects our 4yo DS. Hoping the diet change will help him focus and settle down a bit. We can dream!!

It's so great to see ladies being successful and so supportive here. I feel so welcome by everyone and it's so encouraging!!
GreenBubbleTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #156
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post

Boo for AF. I still have not got her back yet and am not looking forward to her. I am sure the scale will go back down. Just drink a ton of water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
Only have 0.8 lbs of my period weight to lose and I'm only 2 days into my cycle! Not feeling bloated, not having crazy cravings (yet!) And after that, just 0.9 lbs to go until I'm in the next set of "10s" on the scale. I really, really, really, really hope I can hit that by Friday!!!!

I did two workouts again yesterday, the strength training/cardio circuit in the morning and running in the evening. I'm going to workout this morning again, but no running tonight. The workout facility is only 2 miles from my house and my husband is working from home today so I considered having him drop me off and then jogging home after, but I don't think I will be able to run directly after a workout, especially since Wednesdays are usually pretty cardio intense, anyway.

On my agenda now is volunteer with a 4th grade reading group 9am, workout 11am, my 10 year old was asked to be an assistant/role model in a 3:00 dance class for younger, upcoming kids, then she has her technique dance class from 4-5. Husband and I will need to head out around 5:30 because we're going to see Memphis the musical tonight, the teenager has tumbling from 7:30-8:30, and 10 year old has production rehearsal from 8-9. Need to line up the girls' rides and a sitter for an hour for the boys until teenager gets home.
Great job!!! Keep it up!! You will be at your goal in no time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBubbleTea View Post
I weighed in at 169.2 this morning! So I lost almost 4lbs of water weight over night. I did sneak in several sweets last night so hopefully today I can do better. It's so much easier to choose healthier foods when you have them ready to go in the fridge. I washed up our fruit yesterday so it's easier to just grab it instead of another convenience food. I have my husband on board to cut out sugars and fast food. We have been a little concerned about how sugar affects our 4yo DS. Hoping the diet change will help him focus and settle down a bit. We can dream!!

It's so great to see ladies being successful and so supportive here. I feel so welcome by everyone and it's so encouraging!!
That is great! Definately keep healthy snacks easy to grab. It will make your choices easy. Lots of water too! You can do this!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #157
Psychomom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBubbleTea View Post
I weighed in at 169.2 this morning! So I lost almost 4lbs of water weight over night.
WOW!!!! That's great!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #158
jessicacarol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I just ate 1,100 calories at a Mexican Restaurant! I feel like crap both physically and mentally. Grr! Dumb decisions. At least I have an hour long swim training class tonight plus doing my couch to 5K 30 minute workout.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #159
Psychomom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicacarol View Post
I just ate 1,100 calories at a Mexican Restaurant! I feel like crap both physically and mentally. Grr! Dumb decisions. At least I have an hour long swim training class tonight plus doing my couch to 5K 30 minute workout.
I do that kind of crap all the time! Don't let it ruin your motivation!
Old 02-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #160
addiecakes
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I did it I did it!!!

I weighted in this morning at 221!!!!!!

That is passed my mini goal!!!!! I did it!!!

New mini goal outta 200's by summer. I was going to do my birthday but yeah that's 2 mints away. So summer it is!!!

I did it I did it!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! You are doing so great! Keep it up you will be there in no time!!
addiecakes is offline   Reply With Quote