Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Basically it is the weekend...

Advertisement

Old 03-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Enjoying a bagel and PB and coffee at my parents.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
yukipr
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it is the weekend...

Me. starting the day. I was planning on doing my run early this morning, but the little one has been up. So, I will hopefully take a nap and go this afternoon.... Spring is not coming fast enough.
yukipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This week has kicked my and now DH is gone for the weekend mostly, I have stomach flu symptoms and a science fair project to advise/enforce . Gah.

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hockey round 2. This time jacks game
Old 03-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #6
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Happy Saturday!!

We went downtown this morning to discuss/look at cloth diapers with friends due in April. Then we got tea, and went to the bookstore. I got a new cookbook!

We are home now and having a late lunch, and then we need to get ready for supper guests this evening. We are having spaghetti bolognese. I need to make rolls too.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone. I've been busy with the kids all day. Fynn and I got a lovely nap in and MIL made ribs for dinner...a little odd in that they seems to be poached, with vegetables and herbs but they were still nice.

Fynn has discovered board games and counting. He loves a game that is sort of like bingo but with different coloured things like an orange car, blue car...blue flower, red flower...and so on with 6 different items in 6 different colours. He can count to 17 now.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #8
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Rolls are on their second rise. Time to start the spaghetti sauce. I am so tired! Geez!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok. So last night I read a kids' activity email that said you get to spend X number of weekends with your child by the time they are 18, make the most of them. DH had to work until midnight, so I caved and told them they could have a slumber party in my bed. Then they all pile in and tell me I could leave. Then they decide to pile on, and instead of sneaking out at 9pm to eat dinner and finish up Downton Abbey I wind up pinned down and pass out. DH comes home at midnight, freaks out because every light in the house is on except our bedroom and all the rooms are empty . So he woke me up trying to find us. Then Ian woke up at 3am because he wet the bed. :headbang: And after that is rectified he takes 90 to settle and go back to sleep. Then the girls wake up at 7am and have a screaming match in the bathroom about who gets to use the toilet first (never mind there are TWO toilets on the top floor). Then Ian gets up an hour later after snoring loudly all morning. Then DH comes in and wants to snuggle, and I hit him with a pillow and go back to sleep. Until 9am, when everyone is STARVING and apparently cannot fend for themselves.

Anyway, that was my morning. Since then we have unearthed the photo albums, been to the library, had a playdate, I went to Costco, and DH and Rosie sold GS cookies in the freezing temps between the Trader Joes and the Starbucks for two hours. They are now all in the basement playing the Monopoly Wii game they got at the library and Bad Piggies on the Nook. I made a giant pot of pasta last night so I wouldn't have to cook tonight. Good call.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #10
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jess, Ginger had her Landforms project due this month and chose the same topic (Canyons) as Rosie did last year. I think because she thought she could just use Rosie's model, LOL, but I have set her straight. So we have to make it AGAIN. Hopefully your tummy flu symptoms have passed?

Kari, how did Jack do in the game?

Mel, I would LOVE any excuse to shop for diapers again. For someone else, LOL. Just feel of the itty bitty fluff. Sigh. What kind of cookbook?

Janine, I have never heard of poached ribs. I am intrigued. I would eat ribs of about any animal, LOL. They are my favorite cut of meat.