Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Britax Frontier 85 SICT prices

I found the Britax Frontier 85 SICT on hayneedle.com for $239.00. So far this is the best price I have come across.

Anyone out there know if any retailers have it cheaper or a coupon code to make it cheaper than this. I feel like this is a pretty good price since most others sell it for $280-$339.

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

I wouldn't agree with 280 to over 300. It's typically around $250 on amazon with free shipping....
Old 02-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Britax Frontier 85 SICT prices

yeah im not into paying more than the 250 but I have seen a lot of places charge more than that. Hayneedle.com is $239 with free shipping The cheapskate in me still wants to find it cheaper tho lol! Not sure that I will
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
kinderreruns
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have that car seat. It is great for wiggley children that need 5 point a bit longer. It is, however, very large. When in our third row of our Honda Pilot you have to take the car seat out to drop or raise the 3/4 seat. Get the car seat roller wheels if traveling via air. We learned that the hard way.....
kinderreruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
maramarrie
Registered Users
seller

Amazon has it for $242, I think. If you check camelcamelcamel.com you can see how much it's been in the past (as well as lowest selling price). It says there's a 3rd party amazon seller that has it for $215, but you'd have to go to amazon to check that.
maramarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:05 AM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Don't let people sway you from this seat if you want it. I heard all about how huge it is and yata yata yata. I got it and I love the seat. My son loves the seat and my DH loves the seat. We would wrap our kid in bubble wrap though if we could (we tried once but he said it was too hot - just joking! ). This seat to me is the closest to that. Now I wouldn't want to take it on an air plane or a train. However my son is 4. He can sit in a normal airplane seat and trains don't have seat belts. So I don't see and issue with it.

I hope you find it for a good price. It really is a great seat!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Don't let people sway you from this seat if you want it. I heard all about how huge it is and yata yata yata. I got it and I love the seat. My son loves the seat and my DH loves the seat. We would wrap our kid in bubble wrap though if we could (we tried once but he said it was too hot - just joking! ). This seat to me is the closest to that. Now I wouldn't want to take it on an air plane or a train. However my son is 4. He can sit in a normal airplane seat and trains don't have seat belts. So I don't see and issue with it.

I hope you find it for a good price. It really is a great seat!
oh no, Im not swayed. A friend of mine just got one for her son and brought it to my house so i could see it in person.. DS LOVED sitting in it and keeps asking when he is getting a "red seat" lol. I didnt think it was any more huge than other seats. Plus we helped her install it in her Subaru Outback and it didnt seem too big. I have an SUV so im not concerned.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! DS is going to be so excited!