Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #1
LacyHolly
Registered Users

I think this is silly...

I have a friend who is getting married the end of June and David's Bridal is forcing me to get fitted for her wedding this week! I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant!!! They say that they will be able to fit me properly for when I'm not pregnant. I am extremely curious to see how they will magically predict what size I will be in after this little one is born...

I totally understand that it takes some time to get dresses in, but it seems a little ridiculous that they can't wait another month and a half. I fully plan on informing them that if the size is wrong due to their impatience, THEY will be ordering a new dress or doing the alterations for free.

I'm sorry if any of you ladies work in the bridal industry and think I'm being ridiculous, but I think it's just silly! I used to work in a tuxedo rental place and I know how crazy bridal shops and brides can be...but ugh! I just had to complain for a second.

Advertisement

LacyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I think this is silly...

Oh, I hear you! My sister in law was measured a few weeks ago for her sisters wedding in July. Her baby is due in two weeks... First of all I think she is crazy for agreeing to be in the wedding party, but how on earth is the dress going to fit? And how will she nurse/pump in a dress?

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote