Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-22-2013, 12:24 AM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: who has 3 boys in one bedroom?

my sil had i think 4 or 5 in room with special bunk for all boys....not sure if it is same or not as they hade moved.

abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

We did have 3 boys all under 10 in one smallish bedroom at for several years, a set of bunk beds and a crib first then the youngest moved into twin bed. The beds were all that was in the actual room, their special toys and clothing were in the builtin closet.
mom to 7 little blessings
I have a wonderful husband too.
Lanolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #23
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
My Mood:
My boys share a bedroom. They are 3.5, 2.5, & 15 months. The room has a toddler bed, crib, and pack and play. Nothing else as it is for sleeping only.

Our home is 4 bedrooms. DH and I have 1, my 2 girls have 1, the 3 boys have 1, and the last is a guestroom. Prior to living here we lived in a 2 bedroom apartment and actually had 4 kids and their stuff in the biggest room while, DH, myself, & the baby had the smaller room.

Heather- Wife to 1, Mom to 5!
80lbs lost & counting!
Sent using DS Forum
Heather, wife to James & mommy to:
Jaden (8.06), Mara (8.07), Fenn (5.09),
Elias (7.10), & Levi (11.11) 80lbs lost!
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #24
Registered Users

I have 3 boys, going on 4. The boys bedroom will soon have 2 sets of bunkbeds, but the bedroom only houses their beds and clothes. All toys are downstairs in the playroom. Currently DS3 is sleeping in our bed, but he will soon move into the boys room with his brothers. Chances are high that by the time DS4 is ready to move in with his brothers, around 2-3 yrs, we won't be living in this same house, but I hope to have the same set up, unless we have a bigger house and then the older boys may have their own room. ODS is only 6, so I have a feeling he will be fine sharing with his brothers for a while.
Brittney - Wife to Allan , and SAHM to lil Allan (10/06), Rory (11/08) Declan (12/10) and Grady (7/13)
borncrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:

I don't have 3 sharing, but I think I would hate it. I think it completely depends on their personalities though.

I have ODS and DS2(9 and 7) share currently, they have bunkbeds. DS1 is kinda wild, but DS2 is they work ok together. If I put DS3 in there it would not work as he and DS1 would just spiral out of control together, lol.

Moving to a 4 bedroom house in 3 weeks....I plan to have DS1 and DS2 share....take apart their bunkbeds though as I hate them, so hard to make the bed etc, even for them, room is big too. Then DS3(3) and DS4(1) will each have their own rooms too. My plan is when DS4 turns 3 to room the two younger boys together and give the older boys their own room.
Mama of 4!
and precious little one 11/10/11
Leanbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #26
Registered Users
My Mood:

I have 2 boys together right now but this little guy will join them at 18 months. I am getting triple bunk beds.. Right now they have regular bunk beds...they prefer sleeping in the same room, the other room is now a toy room and has their clothes in it. The sleeping room is for sleeping and school only. When they get bigger I might take one of the smaller rooms and move them to the master... But for now there are no issues.
Single, working 2 jobs mama to 3 boys Jace (7), Myles (4), Kip (6months), I ship once MAYBE twice a week.
My store:
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #27

We actually have 4 boys in one room right now. We have double bunk beds
Dahlia64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #28
Registered Users
My Mood:

We have 3 boys in one room right now ( 3.5, 2 and 11 months) We are expecting our 4th boy in August and he will join them around 10 months old. But will have a bed in their for napping in on occasion. It is already set up with double bunk beds. It also has 4 dressers and 1 closet. each boy has his own dresser, then they all share the closet which has 2 bars, and 2 boys per bar. They do great sharing a room and will until we outgrow this house or they really dont want to. As of now they love sharing a room.
Aleah Happily married to Paul my NAVY corpseman!
SAHM to Zander (9/16/09) ,Drezden (12/16/2010) , Syler (5/16/2012) and Ryker (8/9/2013) Katara (3/1/2015)
AleahDeann is offline   Reply With Quote