Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #21
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2LBJ View Post
Got the bra tonight! Theure super cute too, I got grey and pink.

Also got some random sweat pants since I didn't love any yoga pants.

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #22
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFishTwoFish View Post
I am at the gym almost every day so I am pretty picky about my workout gear. More so than regular clothes actually. I, personally, do not like the Target stuff. I have some bras from there and they are in the back of the drawer. I wore one the other day because everything else was dirty and then remembered why I never use it. The fit is terrible! They stretch something fierce and I am just not a fan.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=135898342
For shirts, I really like the GapFit Breathe v-neck T. They are light and flattering but not too clingy. I get a lot of compliments on them actually. I have three and would like to get another.

I prefer to workout in a capri pant. I like the Nike Dri Fit stuff or the Under Armour. I just bought some Nike running capris the other day and I am in LOVE! They had a hidden drawstring so they weren't falling down once I got moving. My husband also LOVED the view! lol Gap has some cute pants/capris but what I don't like about them is the amount of lint they collect. It is insane and I feel like I have to use the lint brush before leaving the house!
Thanks a ton for the shirt rec. I have the hardest time finding shirts I like. Are they a good length? I HATE the way they make shirts now, way short and always showing your gut. Ew. Lol
Old 02-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #23
3Xblessed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Affordable work out clothes?

I love target and old navy. Can't beat the price and they are holding up well. I also have a few runningskirts skirts that I love in the summer.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #24
mommabullfrog
Registered Users

I always get my yoga pants at Old Navy for like $20 Sometimes cheaper if there's a sale. Basic cotton, foldover, comfy goodness. Perfect for shaking it at Zumba
mommabullfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #25
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I like Champion from Target and Tek Gear from Kohls can be really cheap when on sale and if you have a 30% coupon/code. I got some pants earlier in the winter for $6 that I absolute love.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #26
Vivhop98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm View Post
Thanks so much ladies!! Has anyone tried Old Navy? I've never shopped there before but I remember some yoga pants adds back a while ago.
Old navy yoga pants are my favorite besides gap. I live in them at home. target has affordable workout clothes, but they shrink really bad, especially the shirts with the workout bras built in. I would go up a size or hang dry!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #27
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabullfrog View Post
I always get my yoga pants at Old Navy for like $20 Sometimes cheaper if there's a sale. Basic cotton, foldover, comfy goodness. Perfect for shaking it at Zumba
Is Zuma really fun? All the people in my gym who do it are old ladies lol
Old 02-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
cyanotype
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Xblessed
I love target and old navy. Can't beat the price and they are holding up well. I also have a few runningskirts skirts that I love in the summer.
This!!!!
I love Old Navy's Active line. Target has some great tanks and running jackets.

Most likely nursing and typing. Please pardon any mistakes.
cyanotype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #29
mom2LBJ
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MothyrGrimm

Is Zuma really fun? All the people in my gym who do it are old ladies lol

is what I think of every time I hear Zumba lol it reminds me of the silly 80's aerobic lets get physical videos hahaha

I work out multiple times a day (martial arts, MMA, CrossFit, running, weights) 6 days a week and my C9 Target brands are still going strong. I'm not on the heavy size and I'm a small A cup, so things aren't stretched or in need of much support all around :/

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
mom2LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #30
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I'm using the danskin stuff right now, I like it. I prefer the fitted capris rather than the loose, too shifty when you're trying to do actual yoga and they have an internal drawstring so you can cinch them in as you lose weight. I just bought the 4pks of fruit of the loom bras and double them up. I'm a small size D, so there's not a lot readily available that will hold the gals in. I actually got swollen breasts the first time I did a high impact jump around routine without doing that. I decided that I won't be buying anything pricey until I go down another size or two because I have SO much weight to lose and I don't want to spend a fortune on workout clothes till I'm closer to my goal weight. I've already gone down a size in 3 weeks and had to re-buy pants.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote