Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I was impatient a few weeks ago, but nowadays im really just enjoying sleeping all night and spending one on one time with DS right now

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amb2j View Post
I was impatient a few weeks ago, but nowadays im really just enjoying sleeping all night and spending one on one time with DS right now

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I'm jealous that you sleep all night! I don't usually wake up to pee, but I wake up EVERY time I roll over in bed, which is like 4-5x a night at least.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #13
NutMeg4189
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213

I'm jealous that you sleep all night! I don't usually wake up to pee, but I wake up EVERY time I roll over in bed, which is like 4-5x a night at least.
I'm also jealous of those who are still sleeping ! I get way more sleep with a newborn than I do in the last two months of being pregnant. I wake up to pee, turn over, or just because and I have restless legs so getting to sleep is worse
NutMeg4189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #14
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg4189

I'm also jealous of those who are still sleeping ! I get way more sleep with a newborn than I do in the last two months of being pregnant. I wake up to pee, turn over, or just because and I have restless legs so getting to sleep is worse
Yes!! And hubby will the over the toddlers' night wakings for a while once the baby is here. Little stinkers are wearing me out.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #15
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtin
Pre make baby announcements by filling out the envelopes ahead of time
Journal
Scrapbook
Buy more diapers
Great ideas!
Also be prepared to go over
My first baby was 9 days late.
Hugs
Just remember after this baby is born you will never be pregnant with him again so just feel each kick and enjoy
Congrats mama!!
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #16
NutMeg4189
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman

Yes!! And hubby will the over the toddlers' night wakings for a while once the baby is here. Little stinkers are wearing me out.
Yes My hubby has always been better than me at getting up overnight with our DD. He will help with changes and try to help me stay alert and awake when feeding the baby. He can't really help while our LO is still inside though.
NutMeg4189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #17
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Trying to be patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg4189 View Post
i'm with you! i just want to sleep again. i'm so uncomfortable and just turning over or getting out of bed is a mini-workout right now. ready to have my body back and to sleep NEXT to sweet squishy baby!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #18
Bella Catalina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DDC. I remember being there in November, and now I have a 10 week old who is growing like a weed. The last few weeks were torture, but now I wish time would slow (so unfair that pregnancy drags but they grow soooo fast!). That said, things I wish I'd done more of are prepping freezer meals, decluttering (forgot how much room baby stuff takes up), and honestly, just reading a good book or five and being able to go see a movie

BTW, my house was never as clean as it was while waiting for my home births
Old 02-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #19
apboyles
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy
32 weeks tomorrow and I can't even believe I possibly have 8 weeks left of growing. Holy Moly I am just so uncomfortable and ready to not be pregnant. I just try to focus on baby stuff and that it's a finite process but I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks so it's been a long journey.

No patience here either~ I am really hoping for a 37 weeker.
Yeah now that I've finally started getting stuff together I want her to be here. 8 weeks seems so long!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #20
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Passing the time / getting my mind off it it by...
- going to work
- doing "projects" around the house, yesterday we moved around our bedroom so the birth tub will fit better
- crafts, I made a burlap banner with the baby's name on it for above the changing table and now I am going to work on a matching one that says "Welcome Baby". I'll post some pics in the craft thread
- cooking, I have been trying to do freezer meals when our budget allows but last month was so tight that we ended up eating all the meals I had made just to survive.