Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone actually try a ziggle baby OS?

It looks interesting. My biggest worry is if the hool side of the aplix won't last long like on the GroVia.

Advertisement

Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #2
CheleBelle84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone actually try a ziggle baby OS?

I actually was looking at these just now on their website - I also have a concern about the "magic button" or removeable aplix for folding down the top - wonder how absorbant the inner layer really is too ... found a deal for 6 for $59, but hate to invest that much and end up not liking them ...
Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
CheleBelle84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I actually was looking at these just now on their website - I also have a concern about the "magic button" or removeable aplix for folding down the top - wonder how absorbant the inner layer really is too ... found a deal for 6 for $59, but hate to invest that much and end up not liking them ...
Old 02-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's a neat idea, but I would totally lose those "magic buttons" and would hate to have to remove and keep track of them while dealing with a squirmy baby. Also, you'd have to adjust the rise every time you wash it or put it on baby . . . it might work for some, but I just can't imagine H & L lasting that long and not pilling.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah I'm not sold. I would assume it would feel like the grovia hook everywhere. I could keep track of the buttons (but couldn't let anyone else use the system). interesting thought on the rise, I'm sure I could get use to it (like putting on a prefold) but def worth the thought.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote