Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

For the next one I plan to get crafty and make arrows (with dowel rods) with our children's' names and one with a F (most likely the next baby's initial) and possibly the pregnancy test on it and make some kind of quiver and put them in and give it to DH. This is reference to Psalms 127:3-5.

AFM: I'm in PAIN. Each day has gotten worse since the fall. :cry5: With out ibuprofen I pretty much can't do anything. It STINKS to be hurt, but I don't see any way we'll be DTD any time soon and O should be by this week end. My computer has virus problems, so I'm a little out of the loop. Hopefully it will be in full working order and back with me to stay soon.

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #12
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
I am bowing out for now ladies. My body is just out of whack and I need to step back and figure out what's going on. <3 Thanks for having me though I will probably lurk and be a cheerleader though
I hope things get straightened out for you mama...I imagine that is very frustrating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2boys2007 View Post
AOTW, With this pregnancy, since I am due sometime around DH'S birthday I made a car and I wrote, happy birthday 2013 on it and taped the test inside.

Ash sorry about the short LP if you remember mine was 4 days for the longest time, I was taking all kinds of supplements to lengthen, but with the move I stopped taking everything even my vitamins, the DD turned 1 and surprise I got preggo, so maybe this month or next you LP will just lengthen.
Hoping for more BFPs today
That is really cute Thanks for the encouragement, I really appreciate it! We have been looking to put our house on the market, so maybe all we need to get a BFP is a move

Do you want me to move you to the BFP's? Just let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momEmac View Post
My DH won't let me test without him, so there is no hiding it from him. Lol. With DS we just told family over the phone. With the next one I'm going to come up with something cute to do with him, I'm not sure what though.

On another note, I have had some extreme thirst (major cotton mouth at night the last 2 nights) and little bit of random heartburn and I only have those things when pregnant. I really thought we stopped preventing too late this cycle, but now I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. DH doesn't want me to test till after I've missed af, so I have to wait till next week to know for sure since my cycle is all over the place, I'm somewhere between 8-10 dpo now. Ugh, I hate waiting!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.
Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Hoping it readjusts quickly and we can get you back!!

Man you have some amazing willpower!!! I always tell myself I am just gonna wait until I am late. But those darn tests won't leave me along! Hoping and praying your wait gives you a special surprise!!

AOTW - I stink at being creative. I can never remember not to tell until I have thought of something fun to do.
I am not creative either

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boys_mom View Post
I'm not very creative at all. DH has just walked in to the bathroom and found the test(s), carries it out and asks 'is this what I think it is?'.

I think I'm stressing myself out. I'm hardly sleeping at night anymore. Having another in the near future will be rough...we are already struggling as it is. Part of me wants to test and part of me is afraid to. My cycles have always been wonky (even on bc) so this could all be nothing. Maybe at the two month mark (2-18) I will test...
I would test mama...if nothing else it may put your mind at ease and you could get some sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
For the next one I plan to get crafty and make arrows (with dowel rods) with our children's' names and one with a F (most likely the next baby's initial) and possibly the pregnancy test on it and make some kind of quiver and put them in and give it to DH. This is reference to Psalms 127:3-5.

AFM: I'm in PAIN. Each day has gotten worse since the fall. :cry5: With out ibuprofen I pretty much can't do anything. It STINKS to be hurt, but I don't see any way we'll be DTD any time soon and O should be by this week end. My computer has virus problems, so I'm a little out of the loop. Hopefully it will be in full working order and back with me to stay soon.
That is a really cool idea! I hope you are feeling better soon, can you go to the Dr. just to make sure everything is ok? Saying a prayer for you
Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #13
dani_p
Registered Users

Ooh! Good topic! I think this time around I'll have to come up with something good. Last time, my husband was deployed so I had to tell him over the phone (he quite literally left the day after I ovulated). Thanks for giving me something to think about...

As for me, I started my period!!! We night weaned about 6 weeks ago and I finally got my cycle back! Here's hoping I ovulate soon.
Expecting number two (04/14)!
dani_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #14
cormama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

An u/s this morning found a blighted ovum I'm sad but trying to be at peace with it.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #15
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post

I am sorry to hear your still in pain and that it is worse. Any chance a bottle of wine could help you dtd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_p View Post
Ooh! Good topic! I think this time around I'll have to come up with something good. Last time, my husband was deployed so I had to tell him over the phone (he quite literally left the day after I ovulated). Thanks for giving me something to think about...

As for me, I started my period!!! We night weaned about 6 weeks ago and I finally got my cycle back! Here's hoping I ovulate soon.
Yay hopefully it will happen quickly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormama View Post
An u/s this morning found a blighted ovum I'm sad but trying to be at peace with it.
SO very sorry. Sending prayers of comfort and peace.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #16
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_p View Post

Yay for your cycle returning! I am starting to think that the only way I'm going to get it back is night or day weaning. I seriously don't see that happening anytime soon. Ds is so attached to the boob.

I just told SO last time so I definitely want to do something fun next time, especially since none of my family or friends will be happy aout it so he's the only one I can do an exciting reveal for. I literally have NO ideas though.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am excited to say I popped a digi! EDD October 16 Thank you Heavenly Father!

Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #18
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
I am excited to say I popped a digi! EDD October 16 Thank you Heavenly Father!

YAY Congrats!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #19
SarasynFox
Registered Users

My Mood:

Too tired to read the whole thread right now, but I just thought the whole idea was awesome. I'd love to do something creative next time.

The last, well, 4 times, I wasn't too creative about it. Then again, with my second I was so sick that I was just happy to see a positive test so I could stop feeling like there was something wrong with me. I didn't test positive until 2 weeks after my missed period, so I was starting to think that maybe there was something else wrong with me that had me glued next to the toilet and unable to eat or drink anything but gingerale, green tea, and crackers. I'd just called my doctor the day before to set up an appointment. When I finally got the positive she was so excited that she had to call me back right away and congratulate me and said she hoped this meant I didn't need to see her after all, even though she loved when my daughter and I would visit.

My boyfriend was there when I tested with the last two, so he knew pretty much when I did. When we found out I was pregnant with our first together I don't think I could have kept it a secret anyways. His other son was born a month earlier and his ex-wife wouldn't even send him a picture. It was rough, so the news was great.

Next time I'm going to make sure I'm super stealthy about testing. I'm thinking about taking an eyeliner and doing the Intel insignia from their old commercials and drawing that on my belly, but saying "Baby Inside". I might have to do it upside-down...or maybe I'll just see if I can recruit some help. I think he'd totally get a kick out of it, even though he'd take AMD over Intel any day!

I'm trying not to get too caught up in all of this because my period still isn't back after having the baby. I've been feeling really hormonal lately. I've been hungry all the time. My pants are a feeling a bit tight again, which is making me cranky. I've got all kinds of crazy insomnia. To top it all off, I've been having these weird fluttering feelings in my gut that I know is just probably gas, but my brain keeps going, "But maybe..." I know these are also normal symptoms right before I get my period too. Somewhere in my mind I keep telling myself that my baby's only 7 months old. I should be fine with waiting it out until my period comes back and my body gets back to normal, so why am I getting my hopes up over potentially nothing? Not knowing what to expect since my cycle hasn't appeared to start yet, I'm finding I'm totally attached to this whole thing. I guess it's because I don't want any more after I hit 35, and my birthday is looming...maybe I'm just fixating on it too much. I mean, my cycle started again with all my others at 6 months, but they also nursed less than the little guy does by this point. He's highly addicted to the boob. I think once my birthday passes I'll be a lot more okay with just letting it happen and not feel like it's got to happen right this instant.

Anyhow, way sidetracked. I guess I just felt I really had to talk to someone and I figure there's at least someone here who would understand.
SarasynFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #20
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarasynFox View Post

I'm trying not to get too caught up in all of this because my period still isn't back after having the baby. I've been feeling really hormonal lately. I've been hungry all the time. My pants are a feeling a bit tight again, which is making me cranky. I've got all kinds of crazy insomnia. To top it all off, I've been having these weird fluttering feelings in my gut that I know is just probably gas, but my brain keeps going, "But maybe..." I know these are also normal symptoms right before I get my period too. Somewhere in my mind I keep telling myself that my baby's only 7 months old. I should be fine with waiting it out until my period comes back and my body gets back to normal, so why am I getting my hopes up over potentially nothing? Not knowing what to expect since my cycle hasn't appeared to start yet, I'm finding I'm totally attached to this whole thing. I guess it's because I don't want any more after I hit 35, and my birthday is looming...maybe I'm just fixating on it too much. I mean, my cycle started again with all my others at 6 months, but they also nursed less than the little guy does by this point. He's highly addicted to the boob. I think once my birthday passes I'll be a lot more okay with just letting it happen and not feel like it's got to happen right this instant.

Anyhow, way sidetracked. I guess I just felt I really had to talk to someone and I figure there's at least someone here who would understand.
This is pretty much how I feel. Every month I start to get all the symptoms and then after I convince yself that the tests really are negative I'm like thats fine..not pregnant..for a couple weeks. Then the process starts all over again. DS is 12 months and I feel like he nurses like a 6 month old still. I love our nursing relationship but I do really wish he would just choose to stop nursing as much.