Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #21
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_p View Post
Ooh! Good topic! I think this time around I'll have to come up with something good. Last time, my husband was deployed so I had to tell him over the phone (he quite literally left the day after I ovulated). Thanks for giving me something to think about...

As for me, I started my period!!! We night weaned about 6 weeks ago and I finally got my cycle back! Here's hoping I ovulate soon.
Yay! Fx for you to ovulate soon and to catch the first egg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormama View Post
An u/s this morning found a blighted ovum I'm sad but trying to be at peace with it.
I am so sorry mama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Yay for your cycle returning! I am starting to think that the only way I'm going to get it back is night or day weaning. I seriously don't see that happening anytime soon. Ds is so attached to the boob.

I just told SO last time so I definitely want to do something fun next time, especially since none of my family or friends will be happy aout it so he's the only one I can do an exciting reveal for. I literally have NO ideas though.
Hoping you get to do this sooner rather than later! If you don't mind my asking, who won't people be happy for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
I am excited to say I popped a digi! EDD October 16 Thank you Heavenly Father!

Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarasynFox View Post
Too tired to read the whole thread right now, but I just thought the whole idea was awesome. I'd love to do something creative next time.

The last, well, 4 times, I wasn't too creative about it. Then again, with my second I was so sick that I was just happy to see a positive test so I could stop feeling like there was something wrong with me. I didn't test positive until 2 weeks after my missed period, so I was starting to think that maybe there was something else wrong with me that had me glued next to the toilet and unable to eat or drink anything but gingerale, green tea, and crackers. I'd just called my doctor the day before to set up an appointment. When I finally got the positive she was so excited that she had to call me back right away and congratulate me and said she hoped this meant I didn't need to see her after all, even though she loved when my daughter and I would visit.

My boyfriend was there when I tested with the last two, so he knew pretty much when I did. When we found out I was pregnant with our first together I don't think I could have kept it a secret anyways. His other son was born a month earlier and his ex-wife wouldn't even send him a picture. It was rough, so the news was great.

Next time I'm going to make sure I'm super stealthy about testing. I'm thinking about taking an eyeliner and doing the Intel insignia from their old commercials and drawing that on my belly, but saying "Baby Inside". I might have to do it upside-down...or maybe I'll just see if I can recruit some help. I think he'd totally get a kick out of it, even though he'd take AMD over Intel any day!

I'm trying not to get too caught up in all of this because my period still isn't back after having the baby. I've been feeling really hormonal lately. I've been hungry all the time. My pants are a feeling a bit tight again, which is making me cranky. I've got all kinds of crazy insomnia. To top it all off, I've been having these weird fluttering feelings in my gut that I know is just probably gas, but my brain keeps going, "But maybe..." I know these are also normal symptoms right before I get my period too. Somewhere in my mind I keep telling myself that my baby's only 7 months old. I should be fine with waiting it out until my period comes back and my body gets back to normal, so why am I getting my hopes up over potentially nothing? Not knowing what to expect since my cycle hasn't appeared to start yet, I'm finding I'm totally attached to this whole thing. I guess it's because I don't want any more after I hit 35, and my birthday is looming...maybe I'm just fixating on it too much. I mean, my cycle started again with all my others at 6 months, but they also nursed less than the little guy does by this point. He's highly addicted to the boob. I think once my birthday passes I'll be a lot more okay with just letting it happen and not feel like it's got to happen right this instant.

Anyhow, way sidetracked. I guess I just felt I really had to talk to someone and I figure there's at least someone here who would understand.
mama. It is hard! I hope things work out for you soon!

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 07:23 AM   #22
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Smile Re: NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormama View Post
An u/s this morning found a blighted ovum I'm sad but trying to be at peace with it.

Quote:
I am sorry to hear your still in pain and that it is worse. Any chance a bottle of wine could help you dtd?
Nope, I don't drink.

Quote:
Congrats!

AFM- I think today is a little better! Most say takes a year to start feeling normal again, I'm nervous what this means for another pregnancy and delivery. I'll see how long I can go this morning with out ibuprofen! It's been 13 hours and I'm not in tears or biting my lip...that's def a improvement! I've not been checking my CM because of the pain and inflammation in the region, but did see some yesterday heading towards EWCM, would be nice to get a try in for me a Nov b-day present!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #23
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
Yay! Congrats!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #24
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So sorry cormama. That's so upsetting. I hope you are doing as well as you can.

Mrsash- you poor thing. I hope it continues getting better and you can get a nov bfp.

Fishing- Congrats!!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

I'm sick with a head cold and that so kills the mood for dtd. We haven't been too active so I'll be pretty surprised if it happens this month. Though maybe a little girl spermy will be determined enough to get the job done. Haha.
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #25
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think it's fun to get shirts, or have mama hold a sign that says something related to baby.

I still belong here, but think I may be pregnant right now.
My period has not been 28 days since last April (ish). It's started anywhere from 3-7 days early and recently I've been having 13 days straight of bleeding. I spot for 5-6 days and then have a full period.
Friday/Saturday will be 28 days and no period yet... I don't know if my period is just now leveling out, or if I'm pregnant. I test yesterday and it was negative. I'm going to test again on Thur/Fri. I have tender breasts and have just had this feeling of being pregnant for about a week now!
Oh and we DTD on a Thursday Night and I ovulated somewhere between Fri and Sun. So... it's VERY possible, but my luteal phase had been like 6-7 days before, so I didn't know if it was possible.
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

DP

Last edited by HeatherM0529; 02-06-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #27
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Heather- that sounds promising! Are you bf'ing still? And do you temp/opk at all? Fx'ed!
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #28
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm not breastfeeding. I had to stop pumping around 10 weeks pp. That's when my period returned too (around 12-13 weeks).

I'm probably 10-12dpo right now today. I got a + with my son at 10dpo and it was quite dark... So I don't know since yesterday's test was -. Then again my ICs expire this month at some point.
If I don't start on Saturday (or by then) I'll get to the store and get a better test.

Oh and I don't temp/opk at all. We're not really trying, not really preventing either. Just going with the flow.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #29
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm feeling an AMAZING amount better today!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #30
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Glad to read you are feeling a bit better MrsAsh!

Congratulations to those w/a bfp...

And I'm sorry cormama

AFM, I don't know if the lack os sleep is because of being 'late' as DH has been having trouble sleeping also. Kids haven't been behaving all that well lately. We're broke, we live with his parents...we are just super stressed.....