Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #51
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's February Support Thread

I was doing SO well with eating right and exercising daily until my back locked up thursday morning. I've been out of commission since then I've been stuck on the couch/bed/recliner since thursday. The scale hasn't been friendly and I'm having a hard time eating right.

It's depressing to go from doing so well to so not well. Tomorrow is "weigh in" day when I actually record my weight on weight watchers...not looking forward to that at all!

Advertisement

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #52
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Virginia- I have been trying all week to figure out how to add you to the GF recipe group I belong to on facebook, but I can't figure it out. I haven't forgotten you, I'm still working on it.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #53
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Virginia- I have been trying all week to figure out how to add you to the GF recipe group I belong to on facebook, but I can't figure it out. I haven't forgotten you, I'm still working on it.
I don't know if you can add people who aren't your friend? I'm not sure how that all works.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #54
B's Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DP
Old 02-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #55
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I'll keep working on it, if not would you be opposed to me sending a friend request? I usually keep my friend list to just close personal friends and family, but this group is really pretty awesome and posts lots of good stuff and has lots of resources.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #56
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I think I'm out for a few days. Af and the flu at the same time. Yay me.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #57
B's Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Well, I'll keep working on it, if not would you be opposed to me sending a friend request? I usually keep my friend list to just close personal friends and family, but this group is really pretty awesome and posts lots of good stuff and has lots of resources.
You can send me a request - I have a ton of friends now because people had added me when I was pregnant with Eden so they could keep up with everything (mostly people I know in RL, but wouldn't consider friends or add under normal circumstances...lol). I like most of my DS mamas though.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #58
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I started logging on MFP again today. It turns out that I am deficient in everything except for carbs ROFL. Go figure. Trying to figure out dinner tonight. I think I am going to make sausage, potatoes and green beans for the family, but I have no idea what I will make for me. I *might* nibble at the sausage, not sure.

I am going to talk to my midwife about figuring out iron supplements that won't make me sick.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #59
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know I don't get enough protein when I don't log. I often don't get enough when I do log.

Made homemade GF cheez it crackers last night for dh. They were SOOOO good I couldn't stop eating them. Problem is they are SOOOO not healthy and now today I"m up two lbs. So today is a drink water and be good day. But they are so tasty they are hard to resist. Must be good. Especially since we're having ribs and biscuits for dinner and I didn't work out today.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #60
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Protein is something I am never short on. My body seems to thrive on protein. I struggle with getting a variety of veggies in.

I am sitting here having a healthy breakfast with a side of chocolate. lol I am going to be doing some research this week into things to avoid with thyroid issues, going to talk to the doctor on Thursday about it, and I'm going to make a new eating plan based around that. Should be interesting to try and actually implement said eating plan, but I'm going to do my best. I am planning on doing some walking in a little while, as well. If the snow we're getting actually comes and sticks, I might even go out and play with the kids. It is currently snowing very large, fluffy flakes and they are coming down fast, but the ground it still too warm. Not sure they're going to stick at all.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote