Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Gah! There are just not enough hours in the day!

I am NAK right now, the only reason I have time to post anyway!

Baby kept me up until 2am last night, he's getting sick. Not bad, but the stuffy snotty nose which makes it difficult for him to nurse.

So, I had planned to get up at 7am to get going, but of course being up so late, I overslept.

My plans for the day were to actually cook a breakfast for the kids and I (DH and DD1 left before I got up and their breakfast sandwiches were already done,) then throw in some laundry, stuff in the wash last night into the dryer, make a bunch of phone calls, fold laundry, pick up around the front room, read some stories, go out to get the girls out and active for a couple of hours-today's trip is to the play McDonalds for some climbing in the tubes- then, more laundry, do some promo work for my photography business because I have an open house to go to this weekend, do some sewing for my shop, do more laundry, read some more stories, make dinner, more sewing, more laundry, then get the kids ready for bed. Oh yeah, and I have to remember to nurse the baby frequently in between there, and pump whenever I can cause I need to bring the supply up and get a freezer stash going.

Instead, I overslept, my phone calls mostly resulted in messages left, which means they have been calling back periodically throughout the morning, so I have to stop what I am doing. And the girls, like all kids, have this radar which makes them be as loud as possible whenever the phone rings. I have a load of laundry folded and put up, that's it. The front room got a quarter of the way picked up and now everyone is STARVING so we need to get ready to leave but can't cause I am still feeding the baby.

Oh and that doesn't even touch the 6 million other things on my to do list!

There aren't enough hours in the day:hairpu ll:

Advertisement

happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Gah! There are just not enough hours in the day!

I agree!!!

ETA - I hope your LO feels better. My nursling had that too.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gah! There are just not enough hours in the day!