Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #21
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
AOTW- Im from Ohio and I live in Ohio however I live 1 hr and 30 minutes away from where I grew up. I moved here a little over two years ago after having a long distance relationship with S/O for 7mos and its the best move I ever made

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #22
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 2/4-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemuppet View Post
Where are you from, and where are you now? extra- how'd you get there?
I am from Central Massachusetts and currently live in Virginia Beach, VA. DH is in the Marines and this is where he's stationed. I moved from MA in 2003 or 2004 to Beaufort, SC (what a culture shock!). We only have a few years left until he retires and we will hopefully be going back to MA. I miss my family!
Oh your so close to me! My H works in Norfolk
Old 02-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #23
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's really awesome Jennifer!

Blessed, what does the support band do?
Old 02-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #24
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It helps support your belly when the muscles are all stretched out. Kind of like a bra for the baby belly.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #25
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Does it help round ligament pain?
Old 02-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #26
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama View Post
Man, I hardly have a belly yet, and I already feel like I could use a support band at times. Anyone else feeling like this?
I have one but I am afraid of it. I know it is irrational but I was wearing one the day I had issues with my triplets. They are unexplained why things happen so now I am scared of my support band.

I take the pain or whatever as a sign that I need to take it easy now.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #27
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I live were I have always lived in KY. We would actually love to move, but my parents are our support system and I could not move away from them. My SIL and her husband moved to SD last year and I think it is the coolest thing ever to throw yourself into something so unknown! She is still impressed that the kids get to go outside for recess in negative digit weather, here they would likely cancel school, lol!
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #28
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok well... QOTW: Soooooo I was raised in Minnesota in a small town on the Mississippi. I loved it. It was beautiful and the perfect place to grow up. We always lived in the country and ran wild and free. I have a lot of siblings (more now than when I was little) but we had a blast!! We were always playing and getting dirty.

We moved to Kansas City when I was 15 because my dad was a pastor and they have an international missionary church organization. My husband was born and raised in Puerto Rico in the middle of the island. His dad is Puerivan and met his mom in Orlando and then they continued to live in Puerto Rico where his mom is from because she owned her own pharmacy.

They also moved to KC for the same missionary organization. Soooo hubby and I met because my mom was in charge of the international department and she told me to be nice to my hubby because he was new and didn't speak English. (He totally did but was super shy.) Apparently I was really nice because we have been together ever since! I simply ADORE him. We are perfect together and I can't believe that by the time we are 30 we will have been "together" for half our lives. Highschool sweethearts don't work for everyone but I am so glad it did for us!!

Both of our parents live here. My parents live 5 minutes away, my hubbies mom actually lives with us because she has end stage cancer and we take care of her. I don't know what I would do without our families. We see them at least three times a week. My mom has 6 girls between the ages of 8-15 and my kids LOVE playing at my parents house. They have land and a huge house and my kids are social bugs so it's really nice. My mom is in her 60's so I also help her with her girlies since they are a lot of drama. I am hoping to move in with them in the next few years as they have a huge house and it would be nice for all of us.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #29
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7
ok well... QOTW: Soooooo I was raised in Minnesota in a small town on the Mississippi. I loved it. It was beautiful and the perfect place to grow up. We always lived in the country and ran wild and free. I have a lot of siblings (more now than when I was little) but we had a blast!! We were always playing and getting dirty.

We moved to Kansas City when I was 15 because my dad was a pastor and they have an international missionary church organization. My husband was born and raised in Puerto Rico in the middle of the island. His dad is Puerivan and met his mom in Orlando and then they continued to live in Puerto Rico where his mom is from because she owned her own pharmacy.

They also moved to KC for the same missionary organization. Soooo hubby and I met because my mom was in charge of the international department and she told me to be nice to my hubby because he was new and didn't speak English. (He totally did but was super shy.) Apparently I was really nice because we have been together ever since! I simply ADORE him. We are perfect together and I can't believe that by the time we are 30 we will have been "together" for half our lives. Highschool sweethearts don't work for everyone but I am so glad it did for us!!

Both of our parents live here. My parents live 5 minutes away, my hubbies mom actually lives with us because she has end stage cancer and we take care of her. I don't know what I would do without our families. We see them at least three times a week. My mom has 6 girls between the ages of 8-15 and my kids LOVE playing at my parents house. They have land and a huge house and my kids are social bugs so it's really nice. My mom is in her 60's so I also help her with her girlies since they are a lot of drama. I am hoping to move in with them in the next few years as they have a huge house and it would be nice for all of us.
Awesome story!

AFM: lived in Texas my whole life. Moved to Waco for college and met my hubby. We moved back to DFW area 4 years ago and this is where my parents live still. His family still lives in Waco but it has been such a blessing living near mine because my mom babysits and helps out all the time. We actually get dates and such now! We are moving next week but just 20 minutes from where we are now. I love tx and will never leave this place.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #30
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Liesl- what part of KC? We lived in Raymore, (just south of Grandview) just before moving here. My dh is born and raised in Olathe. We miss Johnson County.