Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #1
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Willing to sell separately! $11ppd each for the VGUC and $7 for the middling when purchased with another dipe!

All are side-snapping, size large. I list the condition of each lot, but the only reason we are getting rid of them is because we don't reach for them as much now that our stash has grown to mammoth proportions.

FIRST LOT: I consider these VGUC. They are stain-free. The elastic is good. All snaps are good. No holes/tears in inner fabric or around the edges. I believe two of the soakers have a small upper corner area where the stitching is coming apart through the first layer. It does not affect function (in fact, I only noticed when I was inspecting them for selling). They are the "newer" style, with soakers that have a wider bottom. All PUL is in perfect working order. Colors are: Red, Sage Green, Butter Yellow, Aqua, Baby Blue, Kelly Green, and Teal. $75 PPD for all or $11 PPD each!

SOLD: SECOND LOT: I consider these "last chances." They have great PUL, snaps are good, elastic is good. No stains. But they have holes in the inner fabric. ALL of them have holes around the snap-in soakers (as pictured on the red diaper). Some are worse/larger than others (the moss green has a snap that is only held on one side). They also have fraying around the edges of the top/sides. And they have holes in other areas of the inner fabric. I think the orange is the worst and have pictured the interior. But all show some wear in the main fabric of the diaper. We used them as "around the house" diapers. The soakers are fine, older-style straight soakers. Absorbant as ever. They are great stash-builders for those who need some "home" diapers. Or if you are sewing-inclined, stitch those holes up and have some great diapers on your hands. I just don't do that sewing thing. Colors are: Teal, Orange, Moss Green, Red (with robot embroidery on bum), and Navy Blue. SOLD!!

ADD ON: This is a diaper in the "middle ground." It is also stain-free with good elastic, snaps, and PUL. But it is showing some wear in the inner fabric. It has one hole above the soaker and two on the sides of the legs. Nothing like the "last chances." But it is still showing its wear. It is a newer-style soaker with the wide base and all is fine with it. We used this one out and about, but it is more like a used condition diaper. Its Cocoa Brown in color. Add to another diaper for $7ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by LuvmyLiam; 03-11-2013 at 03:01 PM.
LuvmyLiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Second lot (last chances) are sold. First lot available!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
BUmp...take $5 off the lot this week!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #6
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump, willing to split.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #7
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bottombumpers, side-snapping, LARGES VGUC!

Bump again...needing to fund my current purchases
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am trade/offers friendly.

Try me on cute OS fitteds in both boy and girl patterns. Wool for a newborn/small girl or a large boy. Heck, anything but pockets have a place in this house
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #9
LuvmyLiam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD...please delete (will change title on a real computer).