Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 10:13 AM   #21
jenndoxx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Would you mention this to the seller?

She refunded 50% and I'm fine with that. She was nasty at first and accused me of lying and said I had no proof. I didn't send a picture with my 1st message b/c I couldn't get it to upload. Once I sent the picture, she still insisted she washed them and seemed focused on the fact that I mentioned the "overcharge" on shipping, which I was wrong about -->

[She evidently purchased a label through paypal before weighing it in the shipping container and then had to get additional postage. She cleared that up and it makes sense now.]

So now I feel like a jerk. I left her positive feedback b/c of the refund. I feel like she thinks I was jerking her chain to get a refund. It really wasn't about a refund as much principle. She needed to know she sent something gross and to check her stuff better. Oh well.

Advertisement

Jenn
Mom to two little boys
jenndoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:46 AM   #22
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenndoxx View Post
She refunded 50% and I'm fine with that. She was nasty at first and accused me of lying and said I had no proof. I didn't send a picture with my 1st message b/c I couldn't get it to upload. Once I sent the picture, she still insisted she washed them and seemed focused on the fact that I mentioned the "overcharge" on shipping, which I was wrong about -->

[She evidently purchased a label through paypal before weighing it in the shipping container and then had to get additional postage. She cleared that up and it makes sense now.]

So now I feel like a jerk. I left her positive feedback b/c of the refund. I feel like she thinks I was jerking her chain to get a refund. It really wasn't about a refund as much principle. She needed to know she sent something gross and to check her stuff better. Oh well.
You feel like a jerk because she sent you nasty shorts, called you a scammer, explained postage and gave you a 50% refund due to her disgusting hygiene habits/wash routines? Well she accomplished her mission.

Seriously though, don't feel bad that you had to go out of your way over HER mistakes. That would be like someone sending you cut up shorts, and you feeling bad for having to send them back and having them take time out of their day to fix them. She caused her own grief here.

I would've left neutral at best. I hope you at least left comments stating the issue and resolution. I'd want to know if a person I was buying from liked to leave bodily fluids hanging around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote