Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
Carolyn528's Avatar
Carolyn528
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC
Posts: 471
One class over!

Full time working + 2 grad classes = way too much to do!!!!!

One class ended last night!!!! Thank goodness!!!!!!
The other ends in 2 weeks.....

Advertisement

__________________
J 5/31/02
T 5/31/02
A 5/5/09
B 6/9/11
Due 10/30
Carolyn528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
5PrincessMommy's Avatar
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 12,275
I feel ya! I'm in grad school as well (and have fieldwork hours I'm required to do) and I had no idea how hard it would be to juggle work and school. Good for you for finishing your class!
__________________
Natasha: Mom to toddlers and tweens and everything in between.
5PrincessMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
Carolyn528's Avatar
Carolyn528
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy
I feel ya! I'm in grad school as well (and have fieldwork hours I'm required to do) and I had no idea how hard it would be to juggle work and school. Good for you for finishing your class!
Thanks! I think our programs are similar. You're doing educational admin, right? Mine is in behavior modification - ABA. Courses plus supervised field hours.
__________________
J 5/31/02
T 5/31/02
A 5/5/09
B 6/9/11
Due 10/30
Carolyn528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #4
5PrincessMommy's Avatar
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 12,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn528

Thanks! I think our programs are similar. You're doing educational admin, right? Mine is in behavior modification - ABA. Courses plus supervised field hours.
Yep I am! Have you started your field work yet? How many hours do you have to do? I only have to do 15-20 each 8 weeks, depending on the class, but since I work that makes it tough. In August I will start my 270 hour internship (where I will be more active rather than just observing-or on last weeks case, serving water on field day lol
__________________
Natasha: Mom to toddlers and tweens and everything in between.
5PrincessMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:27 AM   #5
Carolyn528's Avatar
Carolyn528
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy

Yep I am! Have you started your field work yet? How many hours do you have to do? I only have to do 15-20 each 8 weeks, depending on the class, but since I work that makes it tough. In August I will start my 270 hour internship (where I will be more active rather than just observing-or on last weeks case, serving water on field day lol
That's not too bad! For mine, I have to take 5 classes and complete 1500 hours to qualify to take the board exam. It sounds like a lot of hours, but I can count 30 hours a week from my job. I'll be done with classes and hours by the end of the summer...hopefully.
__________________
J 5/31/02
T 5/31/02
A 5/5/09
B 6/9/11
Due 10/30
Carolyn528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #6
5PrincessMommy's Avatar
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 12,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn528

That's not too bad! For mine, I have to take 5 classes and complete 1500 hours to qualify to take the board exam. It sounds like a lot of hours, but I can count 30 hours a week from my job. I'll be done with classes and hours by the end of the summer...hopefully.
Oh that's good you can count some hours at work! I won't be done until December. Seems like forever away! You're getting close! Keep it up!
__________________
Natasha: Mom to toddlers and tweens and everything in between.
5PrincessMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
ChaoticDreams33's Avatar
ChaoticDreams33
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 67
My Mood:
Re: One class over!

Congrats mama!! I just finished my MSN and passed my board exam. dang it was a lot of time and work! Now I am not quite sure what to do with all my time, I guess I can actually get a hobby and have some fun :P
Every finished class is a step closer, heck every finished assignment is a step closer, it will be worth it!
ChaoticDreams33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
PrettyinPink89
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Neither here, nor there.
Posts: 615
My Mood:
Re: One class over!

Yay!!!
PrettyinPink89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.