Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Couponers-looking to see if you know about a good deal on..

Finish. I have a BAZILLION of the $2.15 off 1 coupons for the finish tabs. I completely missed the CVS deal on them when they came out. My own fault, I forgot about it until too late in the week and no rainchecks on it. Now, the coupons expire on Saturday and I am just about out of dish washing detergent. The coupons are a good deal even paying full price and using the coupon, but I am always on the look out for a better deal.

So, do you know of any good deals going on the Finish that I can stock up by Saturday?

Advertisement

happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
lakemom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Couponers-looking to see if you know about a good deal on..

If your Kroger runs ads Thurs-Wed they are on the buy 10 get $5.00 sale. They are 2.49 or 2.99 with the sale (can't remember which) then the coupon comes off. Mine also had peelies for .50 off 1 that I am saving for when I run out of my nearly free one. With the high value coupon it may be easier to go to Walmart and price match if your Kroger has strict coupon limits (3 like per order at mine).
lakemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I saw some on clearance at target yesterday....maybe worth checking out if you have one close to you.
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

I agree with walmart. Especially with the high value coupons that don't double anyway. Walmart is usually the best.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
MinkaK
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
I saw some on clearance at target yesterday....maybe worth checking out if you have one close to you.
All I had at mine were Cascade I keep hoping they will clearance the 3pack before the coupon expires
Old 02-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemom View Post
If your Kroger runs ads Thurs-Wed they are on the buy 10 get $5.00 sale. They are 2.49 or 2.99 with the sale (can't remember which) then the coupon comes off. Mine also had peelies for .50 off 1 that I am saving for when I run out of my nearly free one. With the high value coupon it may be easier to go to Walmart and price match if your Kroger has strict coupon limits (3 like per order at mine).
THANK YOU! I totally missed that in the sale. That's great.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
lakemom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
You're welcome. I never saw it in either this week's or last week's flyer but they are in the sale. That's one of the things I hate about these particular sales. There is soooooo much on sale, and many at excellent deals, but only a fraction of the items makes it into the weekly flyers.
lakemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #8
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
Be careful though. I tried doing this last week and my store just changed their policy and now you can only use 5 like coupons in one transaction. The cashier called the manager over to double check and she said only 5 and no second transaction. It really bugged me, I wasn't even going to try doing a second transaction since I had the baby with me and she was screaming but she had an attitude when she said it. I only had 10 coupons so not like I was buying a cart load. I tried going back on Sat. (last day of the sale here) and they didn't have any left.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmrobinson View Post
Be careful though. I tried doing this last week and my store just changed their policy and now you can only use 5 like coupons in one transaction. The cashier called the manager over to double check and she said only 5 and no second transaction. It really bugged me, I wasn't even going to try doing a second transaction since I had the baby with me and she was screaming but she had an attitude when she said it. I only had 10 coupons so not like I was buying a cart load. I tried going back on Sat. (last day of the sale here) and they didn't have any left.
plus I think the finish coupons may have a limit of 3 like coupons in one transaction as well (not 100% on that)
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #10
jrpbrown1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
Same here - Quantum was clearanced.
jrpbrown1 is offline   Reply With Quote